Skinny Underground?

I saw this on tumblr and it sparked a little interest but all I did was click on the forum page and you can't even see anything unless you're a member. That xsmall person is definitely not me! I wonder if they stole mine and @classichic usernames :nervous:. Really weird
Haha that's so funny if someone did actually steal our names. I guess I should give her points for not omitting the 'c' in the middle. But, she better be skinny to honour that username ;).

Reactions: 1 user
So I followed SG and AB on twitter just few hours ago and I just got mail that skinny underground is now following me lol. I think they are actively trying to convince SG members to join their community. Curious.

Reactions: 2 users
Ok, so I applied there and... I feel like I am cheating with it on Skinny Gossip! Isn't it weird? I am very curious of their 'work' though...

I saw their forums. Like a month or two ago, and it's all quite boring.
They lack in SG sass :yawn:

Reactions: 1 users
I was accepted for it a while ago, but never got around to logging in (just did so). I highly doubt I'm going to really use my account on it though because I already waste too much time on the internet haha. If anyone would care for my login info to lurk, feel free to message me, idc.

I got accepted a few hours after submitting my application. And apparently I am a VIP member lulz. But so is everyone else probably. Will keep you posted :D
Same here, now it's time to see what this whole site is about!

Reactions: 1 user
I was just accepted, the similarities are insane (and a little sad):nopity:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 267
Yup, you even have to have a certain amount of posts to view the more private forums. Does Skinny Underground not understand that the reason why SkinnyGossip is as private and strict as it is is because of the amounts of bullshit it has went through over the years? Poor Skinny Gurl has received multiple emails containing death, and rape threats, along with so many other immature, butthurt insults. If this site were public, we would get so many trolls that it would soon become unbearable and SkinnyGossip would most likely fade away and become a joke. The chaotic registration requirements for Skinny Underground are a bit over the top, and unnecessary. I find Skinny Underground a little pathetic, it's good for girls who have BMI's of 19+, and who want a taste of what SkinnyGossip is like.

I also did not like that there were no picture requirements to register - i could have easily said i'm 5'9 and weight 95 pounds instead of the 110-115 range. At least skinny gurl ensures these girls are not total pigs lying about their weight

Ok, so I applied there and... I feel like I am cheating with it on Skinny Gossip! Isn't it weird? I am very curious of their 'work' though...

I got accepted a few hours after submitting my application. And apparently I am a VIP member lulz. But so is everyone else probably. Will keep you posted :D

Yeah I made one as well and am a "VIP member" @gymtiger I wish I saw your post earlier!! I registered out of curiousity and want nothing to do with it haha

Oh no, you guys, their plan is working :c

Oh no, you guys, their plan is working :c
No worries love. This is home for us, and it does not matter what it's called or what the URL is - it's the entire vibe and energy of this place and all the people, especially the "veterans" that comprise it. This was mere curiosity and also.. why not have access to it if we need to for something? :)

Reactions: 2 users
The oddest thing is that "Grey Hemingway" whoever runs this site just came up on my facebook under "people you may know" which I find odd because my facebook is not linked to any skinny related sites, and even if it was from my browser history like many ads that are featured, I have only accessed skinny underground from my laptop and i was on facebook on my mobile device. It's just a really weird coincidence I guess or has something to do with my browser that I can't figure out

The oddest thing is that "Grey Hemingway" whoever runs this site just came up on my facebook under "people you may know" which I find odd because my facebook is not linked to any skinny related sites, and even if it was from my browser history like many ads that are featured, I have only accessed skinny underground from my laptop and i was on facebook on my mobile device. It's just a really weird coincidence I guess or has something to do with my browser that I can't figure out
If you use browser that you sign into like chrome all content is cross-platform.