Skinny-friendly YouTube

UneEtoile

Rising Star
So I stumbled upon this Korean youtuber who lost tons of weight and made a Q&A video in two parts about the whole process. I was so shocked to see how honest she was about her drastic methods. That led me to discover a bunch of Korean diet youtubers who make "What I eat in a day" type videos, but unlike western youtubers who try their best not to offend or fat-shame anyone, these girls are so motivated, brutally honest and inspiring.
Asians seriously have great discipline in anything they do, their mentality is amazing.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
So I stumbled upon this Korean youtuber who lost tons of weight and made a Q&A video in two parts about the whole process. I was so shocked to see how honest she was about her drastic methods. That led me to discover a bunch of Korean diet youtubers who make "What I eat in a day" type videos, but unlike western youtubers who try their best not to offend or fat-shame anyone, these girls are so motivated, brutally honest and inspiring.
Asians seriously have great discipline in anything they do, their mentality is amazing.

Lmao omg keep having to pause the first video because I relate so hard. Also the statement that she starts her video with "like yeah I'm sure some of the commenters 'know more than me about nutrition and dieting'" is a WHOLE MOOD re: how I feel about the American approach to dieting and their comments and questions to me 24/7. Like omg stop making everything so difficult with IF or Keto or Paleo or whatever the new trend is. Lmao like just eat less guys 😭😭😭 stop trying to make tricks so you can eat more 😭😭😭 the whole fucking point is to eat less

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

abominable_princess

Worker Bee
Thank you for making this thread!! I've been watching these youtubers (a few that you posted, too, but I'm always glad to find more!) for a while now and I absolutely love this little corner of youtube. I like ÁFROM's videos a lot and I'm so happy most have subtitles!

I also like this girl who went from 55kg to 46kg in one month

But what's best about this little corner of youtube is that when you open one, the recommended list is just full of more and more of these brutally honest video :grin: The only downside is sometimes the foods they mention aren't available in my country :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users