Skinny-friendly YouTube

UneEtoile

Rising Star
So I stumbled upon this Korean youtuber who lost tons of weight and made a Q&A video in two parts about the whole process. I was so shocked to see how honest she was about her drastic methods. That led me to discover a bunch of Korean diet youtubers who make "What I eat in a day" type videos, but unlike western youtubers who try their best not to offend or fat-shame anyone, these girls are so motivated, brutally honest and inspiring.
Asians seriously have great discipline in anything they do, their mentality is amazing.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 7 users

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
So I stumbled upon this Korean youtuber who lost tons of weight and made a Q&A video in two parts about the whole process. I was so shocked to see how honest she was about her drastic methods. That led me to discover a bunch of Korean diet youtubers who make "What I eat in a day" type videos, but unlike western youtubers who try their best not to offend or fat-shame anyone, these girls are so motivated, brutally honest and inspiring.
Asians seriously have great discipline in anything they do, their mentality is amazing.

Lmao omg keep having to pause the first video because I relate so hard. Also the statement that she starts her video with "like yeah I'm sure some of the commenters 'know more than me about nutrition and dieting'" is a WHOLE MOOD re: how I feel about the American approach to dieting and their comments and questions to me 24/7. Like omg stop making everything so difficult with IF or Keto or Paleo or whatever the new trend is. Lmao like just eat less guys 😭😭😭 stop trying to make tricks so you can eat more 😭😭😭 the whole fucking point is to eat less

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

abominable_princess

Rising Star
Thank you for making this thread!! I've been watching these youtubers (a few that you posted, too, but I'm always glad to find more!) for a while now and I absolutely love this little corner of youtube. I like ÁFROM's videos a lot and I'm so happy most have subtitles!

I also like this girl who went from 55kg to 46kg in one month

But what's best about this little corner of youtube is that when you open one, the recommended list is just full of more and more of these brutally honest video :grin: The only downside is sometimes the foods they mention aren't available in my country :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

sophiala

Rookie
usually this series is so fake and overly conscious of critical commenters but I love how real Kelly is. explains why she looks so good at 49!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

art hoe

Super Star
usually this series is so fake and overly conscious of critical commenters but I love how real Kelly is. explains why she looks so good at 49!
“It takes too much effort to get ready, so I stay ready” is a fantastic approach to bodily consistency.

• Jizztastic
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users

walnut

Rookie

In this day and age in social media, I just love coming across sanity and honesty!

Reactions: 1 users

thinemesis

Rookie
Firstly, I also love the mantra: it takes too long to get ready so I stay ready. I think this rings true no matter how old you are and in many areas of life. For me, I am beefing back up on my chinese language skills after having them sit dormant for a while, and it is way harder than if I had just done a little maintenance everyday.

But honestly, I would get bored of her diet. It's too monotonous for me. Plus, though they are a skinny staple, I hate conventional salads, and can only abide one salad a day at most

natalie-katie

Rookie
Thanks for making this thread! I love those korean weight loss videos, they are so calming :flower:

For those of you who are interested in strength training I can recommend Greg Doucette, who is a professional body builder. At first I thought he was a little annoying because he yells in a weird way, but then I found him quite entertaining as he is very honest and direct. He says himself that he "doesn't tell what people want to hear, he tells people what they need to hear". Another quote from him (which is my favorite) is "The average person looks like poop". In other words, he's not afraid of calling people obese, overweight or fat but at the same time he is not bullying them for being that, he's just stating a fact.

He maintains a very low body fat percentage and is disciplined, so here's a video in which he shares some tips

In this video he rants about people getting offended by Adele's weight loss rather than encouraging a healthier lifestyle. Those people who are overweight should be inspired of her weight loss instead of being upset and "thin shaming" her (even though she's not really thin, but you get it)