Serena Marron - Real-life Gossip Girl but Skinnier

misscat

Rising Star
Feb 5, 2012
Basically a real-life Serena Van Der Woodsen, she's the daughter of Donald Marron and literally my favourite person on instagram right now. http://instagram.com/smaroon_8/ Her legs are dreams and she's so gorgeous it makes me want to die.

Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 20.11.44.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 20.12.11.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 20.15.04.png

(Ignore the URL marks I'm taking screenshots from instagram because I am really bad at computers also she's the one in the bikini not the one piece)

I'm also 90% sure she's lost a lot of weight because when I googled her this is the first picture that came up, it's from summer 2013:
Serena+Marron+Arrivals+Millennial+Ball+2+0+4EAXeWXa2b9l.jpg

But what do you all think? I'm I simply in awe because billionaire/life envy? Regardless, she is blessed with beautifully long legs and and I love her.

there's a thread about her photoshopping all of her pictures...and a daily mail article...and a few other articles on the same subject. She's thin in real life, but nowhere near as her photos suggest

Reactions: 1 user
Also, just my two cents (as someone who is from a similar level of wealth/privilege), but i think posting that sort of excess on instagram is ostentatious to say the least

Reactions: 16 users
Also, just my two cents (as someone who is from a similar level of wealth/privilege), but i think posting that sort of excess on instagram is ostentatious to say the least
Oh well damn. The "girl" in her pictures looks good at least. Except when she overuses the smooth tool on her face and it looks like she took a selfie through a frosted glass window that's just terrifying. Thanks for the heads up!
Can you tell I don't touch the Daily Mail though/follow what people actually do outside of easily accessed instagram pages? Ugh I'm a loser aren't I?

Oh it's terrible, I have this weird thing for being entertained by flaunting extreme excess. It's so horrible and just so so gaudy and makes me feel a little ill but I can't look away. Like Toddlers in Tiaras or rubbish television.

Reactions: 1 users
Screenshot_2015-02-01-12-51-17.png

Her right leg Ewwww

Everything under the sun but still, this one is too unreal (comparing to the other leg, or her whole body)

Her right leg Ewwww

Everything under the sun but still, this one is too unreal (comparing to the other leg, or her whole body)
Not to mention the grey socks with the all-white outfit definitely un"cute" the entire thing.

I'm loving this entire thread now it's like a collective commentary on a train wreck.

Ok I Just took the time to check out her whole instagram. She has a great skinny body and she knows it, but she basically ruins every picture by trying to make herself look "better" with photoshop. I really wonder what her daddy would think if he saw her instagram account. Some of the comments some people post on her photos are pretty funny, like "trying to hard"

I agree a lot with @Miss Incognito . Serena has a pretty damn slender figure (i've seen her in person and in other friend's candids--slim/sexy body, and definitely not "chubby" at all, she's lost a lot of weight in the past year or two) and is very,very tall (like 5'11) but she somehow thinks that an exaggerated, and poorly photoshopped figure is better?? Maybe she does it because she knows she gets attention for it, and therefore more instagram followers? Idk, all beyond me....