Serena Marron - Real-life Gossip Girl but Skinnier

10895228_333866300151008_1279800960_n.jpg

Pahahahha her ARM. Nice.
And the bitch didn't even have the courtesy to remove the red eye from her friend's eyes

Reactions: 5 users
I definitely think the poorly-shopped pics are on purpose, she likes the attention she gets from it.. cause I cannot believe she did not do this on purpose so it looks obvious

Judging by how obnoxious and oblivious to anything outside her personal bubble she appears, I wouldn't be surprised if she literally does not know how stupid it looks.

People who abuse their privilege and flaunt their wealth like this really rub me the wrong way, it creates such a horrible bias against others in similar social classes who are modest and enjoy what they have access to, but privately, and do all they can to use it for good. It's so tasteless and the fact that there are people out there who admire her revolts me.

Reactions: 14 users
Judging by how obnoxious and oblivious to anything outside her personal bubble she appears, I wouldn't be surprised if she literally does not know how stupid it looks.

People who abuse their privilege and flaunt their wealth like this really rub me the wrong way, it creates such a horrible bias against others in similar social classes who are modest and enjoy what they have access to, but privately, and do all they can to use it for good. It's so tasteless and the fact that there are people out there who admire her revolts me.

THIS

Reactions: 1 user
So blah. I guess money really doesn't buy taste, style or class... Unless you have the good sense to outsource.

Reactions: 4 users
I am sorry to say but this is my first candidate for "WASTE OF SKINNY". She has so little personality, energy, presence, substance... Her money and the luxury surrounding her are like oil floating on top of water. All her efforts are so bland and unnatural. I cannot help but cringe every time I see her.

Reactions: 6 users
I am sorry to say but this is my first candidate for "WASTE OF SKINNY". She has so little personality, energy, presence, substance... Her money and the luxury surrounding her are like oil floating on top of water. All her efforts are so bland and unnatural. I cannot help but cringe every time I see her.
i know people who know her very well and the reviews are very very similar....she also tends to drop her friends the second she dates a boyfriend (often much older)

I looked at her tagged photos to see how much fatter she was but...seems her friends all do the same thing/are even worse at Photoshop?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-48-17.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-48-17.png
    380.7 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: 1 user

I agree 100%. Its disgusting and shameful. Along with privilege and wealth there should come responsibility and dignity.

More than that I don't understand why it's a desirable thing to be showing off how much you are able to spend money that you didn't even make. There are so many people I know through mutual acquaintances who are ridiculously proud of basically flaunting how much they're able to drain their parents' money. I would be so embarrassed to be so evidently not working and doing stuff like this

Reactions: 6 users
More than that I don't understand why it's a desirable thing to be showing off how much you are able to spend money that you didn't even make. There are so many people I know through mutual acquaintances who are ridiculously proud of basically flaunting how much they're able to drain their parents' money. I would be so embarrassed to be so evidently not working and doing stuff like this
Yes! I always wish the parents would just send them to work and stop giving them any money to make them understand money.
She looks incredibly stupid, I mean, look at what she done to the most important thing in her life (her image :lol: ) now she's a joke because of her bad photoshopping, and I bet people call her off on this in real life (or worse, behind her back) and no comment deleting would help that.