Selena Gomez

article-0-197290AD000005DC-23_634x445.jpg

Beached whale.

Reactions: 1 user
I actually like Selena. She just seems really sweet and down to earth. Also, her body is by no means ideal, but really it isn't that bad. If she got back to how skinny she used to be though... I think I would have a new girl crush. :luv:

its so frustrating because shes so pretty and she has so much potential

She does not know how to dress for her body at all. Plenty of women have her body shape/weight and look way better because they wear more flattering clothes...I recently read somewhere that she suffers from generalized anxiety disorder, so I'm wondering if maybe anti-anxiety meds are to blame for her weight gain? And maybe for her seemingly careless attitude towards her appearance as well..

She does not know how to dress for her body at all. Plenty of women have her body shape/weight and look way better because they wear more flattering clothes...I recently read somewhere that she suffers from generalized anxiety disorder, so I'm wondering if maybe anti-anxiety meds are to blame for her weight gain? And maybe for her seemingly careless attitude towards her appearance as well..
I agree, although I'd blame the fact she still eats as if her metabolism hadn't slowed down., hence her weight gain...

:nopity:

Urgh sooo knew she would gain! They always make these Disney tweenie boppers dress and act older than they are, on set caked in makeup in grown up clothing making older people forget that the skinny ones havent even hit puberty yet

But when it happens. Bam! HUGE everything :(

Oh Selena... I don't have many complaints about her; she just seems normal. Apparently, when she sees a ton of food, she just has to "come and get it." Pun intended. ;)