Selena Gomez

I feel like she's heading fora train wreck. Not right at all because when she's slim/thin she can look really pretty. Whereas some people no matter how much they weigh they won't look good coughMiley Cyruscough

Feb 12, 2013

selena-gomez-sushi-dan-with-lily-collins-09.jpg

@peruviangirls

HAHAHAHAH omg you are soooo funny :OO
I bet if she tried to watch what she eats and if she worked out, she'd be there in a heartbeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
@peruviangirls

HAHAHAHAH omg you are soooo funny :OO
I bet if she tried to watch what she eats and if she worked out, she'd be there in a heartbeat.

Hmm, more likely if she "went on a diet" and "worked out like a maniac". Clearly she isn't the same as used to. Once your metabolism changes, you have to change your eating habits drastically, trust me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, more likely if she "went on a diet" and "worked out like a maniac". Clearly she isn't the same as used to. Once your metabolism changes, you have to change your eating habits drastically, trust me...

Thank you for teaching me that. I didn't know it by now. :hmm: You don't need to work out like maniac or go on crazy diet to slim down. Only if you mainacally want to loose alot of weight in short time, but it'll creep back.
And trust me, I know better, I've been fighting this, all my life. Because you know, some people don't have fast metabolism.

Thank you for teaching me that. I didn't know it by now. :hmm: You don't need to work out like maniac or go on crazy diet to slim down. Only if you mainacally want to loose alot of weight in short time, but it'll creep back.
And trust me, I know better, I've been fighting this, all my life. Because you know, some people don't have fast metabolism.

Oh yeah, and hers isn't fast anymore, that's why. Technically all of us can lose weight by just eating less and working out, but it'll be faster if we starve ourselves and do plenty of physical activity.

Wow, this look is wrong on so many levels. Why do women lose their sense of style (as little as Selena had to start with...) when they gain weight? Selena is in no state to wear a back-showing dress, not to mention one that is blue and sparkly.

Oh yeah, and hers isn't fast anymore, that's why. Technically all of us can lose weight by just eating less and working out, but it'll be faster if we starve ourselves and do plenty of physical activity.

Well some of us want to lose healthy way and keep the weight off. So starving isnt some tip especially for younger population.