Sasha Luss

Side boob :ijizzed:
image.png

Reactions: 1 user
I'm sure it's just a combination of many good angles, good lighting, and good makeup, but she seems to have this glow to her that looks quite natural to me. She even managed to make that awkward pose in the picture @iheartkale posted look less awkward than it should.

Aaaaahhhhh!! Love it! Underbite be damned, can we invite her over or something? She is magnificent, and that smile. Love.

Also is that a band on her right hand?

Just went through all 28 pages of this entire thread. Always loved her but never realized how far she's come from THIS. I get weight loss changes your face/bone structure appearance, but it's like she grew 3 inches of neck! HOW!? Also her eyelids look much less hooded than they did when she was younger, when it's usually the opposite.

Attachments

• 46768.jpg
    46768.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 115
Just went through all 28 pages of this entire thread. Always loved her but never realized how far she's come from THIS. I get weight loss changes your face/bone structure appearance, but it's like she grew 3 inches of neck! HOW!? Also her eyelids look much less hooded than they did when she was younger, when it's usually the opposite.
I don't think she had any surgery if that's what you're assuming, she was like 16 in that pic if I'm not wrong? But yeah, her face looks amazing now

I don't think she had any surgery if that's what you're assuming, she was like 16 in that pic if I'm not wrong? But yeah, her face looks amazing now
No, I don't think she did either. I'm just genuinely amazed as to how much of a difference there is beyond what you typically expect with weight loss. Perhaps losing the weight made her lose puffiness/fat around the eyes, hence them being less hooded?

Her neck area is of particular inspo to me because I'll look at my neck and think there's no way I can have a long, graceful neck because I'm just not built that way. BUT ITS TOTALLY POSSIBLE!