Height: 10.5
Bust: 32
Waist: 23
Hips: 33

Legggssssss

She was a s/s 13 Saint Laurent ww exclusive

Katrine

Worker Bee
She has a striking face, but her legs are a little too thin for me.. which is a weird thing to write on this forum. Lol.

S

shannon5

I think she looks great in clothes but her body needs a workout. her butt kind of just fades into her thighs and there is no definition in her waist. I think if she did some yoga or pilates she would be perfect!

Ginger

Rookie
As much as I want to adore her skinny-ness, she just looks squishy. I like her weird face, though.

E

ExtraShot

if she got her midsection as skinny as her legs, watch out. she would (will?!) be divine. dont skip the gym sarah!

doors-of-perception

Rising Star
Oh my god! I am in love with her legs!

Although, I don't know what it is but her upper arms seem way bigger than they should be in comparison to the rest of her?

I

Icy

Oh my god her legs! Is my first reaction, is it just me or do they look insanely long? I can see the slight squishiness though...

classichic

Super Star
Her legs look incredibly long, a bit unproportionate, if she works on her upper-body I think she can look much better. I like her face, it really draws you in :).

Anri

Rookie
I really like her. She's unique and cute but not too pretty like some girls are. She's got an interesting look and i LOVE the dark hair.

deerskulls

Worker Bee
I really like her. She's unique and cute but not too pretty like some girls are. She's got an interesting look and i LOVE the dark hair.

she reminds me a bit of buggs buny

she's very pretty tho
she has great potential

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Some new bits and pieces, she's looking good, still want to see a bit more of her though.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.JPG 7.jpg IMG_1044_2_model_home.jpg IMG_1074_model_home.jpg IMG_1155_model_home.jpg

zombiehero

Rookie
Totally agree on the Pulp Fiction thing, probably the reason why I absolutely love her look! It's so captivating somehow. And those legs, really love the black and white picture @Anri posted.

Mandy.Bowie

Grand Dame
Is it just me or does she looks too skinny? I will like her to gain a few pounds and hit the gym. She has a lot of HF potential.

Szdaguilera

Worker Bee
I think she is beautiful. :flower:

CR Fashion Book
Photographer: Ina Jang
Editors: Ben Perreira and Ray Siegal
Hair: Brian Buenaventure
Makeup: Fara Homidi
Manicurist: Mar Y Soul