tumblr_m6x6u0l_TQx1qgsluuo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6x6umsuh_V1qgsluuo1_1280.jpg

Awzq3_Sg_CQAEsnk_S.jpg

tumblr_m7s6o01_Ha_G1ry2x0ho1_1280.jpg
SARAH_ENGELLAND_JESSE_KOSKA_2_006.jpg

SARAH_ENGELLAND_JESSE_KOSKA_2_008.jpg
Paris2.jpeg

She was a s/s 13 Saint Laurent ww exclusive

She has a striking face, but her legs are a little too thin for me.. which is a weird thing to write on this forum. Lol.

I think she looks great in clothes but her body needs a workout. her butt kind of just fades into her thighs and there is no definition in her waist. I think if she did some yoga or pilates she would be perfect!

if she got her midsection as skinny as her legs, watch out. she would (will?!) be divine. dont skip the gym sarah!

Oh my god! I am in love with her legs!

SARAH_ENGELLAND_JESSE_KOSKA_2_002.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

Although, I don't know what it is but her upper arms seem way bigger than they should be in comparison to the rest of her?

Oh my god her legs! Is my first reaction, is it just me or do they look insanely long? I can see the slight squishiness though...

Her legs look incredibly long, a bit unproportionate, if she works on her upper-body I think she can look much better. I like her face, it really draws you in :).

I really like her. She's unique and cute but not too pretty like some girls are. She's got an interesting look and i LOVE the dark hair.

IMG_1099.jpg

tumblr_m9yq4e88uk1ryzmbjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcxz8u5rNT1r615eio1_500.jpg

I really like her. She's unique and cute but not too pretty like some girls are. She's got an interesting look and i LOVE the dark hair.

tumblr_mcxz8u5rNT1r615eio1_500.jpg

she reminds me a bit of buggs buny

bugs-bunny-coloring-2.gif

she's very pretty tho
she has great potential

Some new bits and pieces, she's looking good, still want to see a bit more of her though.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.JPG
7.jpg
IMG_1044_2_model_home.jpg
IMG_1074_model_home.jpg
IMG_1155_model_home.jpg

Totally agree on the Pulp Fiction thing, probably the reason why I absolutely love her look! It's so captivating somehow. And those legs, really love the black and white picture @Anri posted.

Is it just me or does she looks too skinny? I will like her to gain a few pounds and hit the gym. She has a lot of HF potential.

I think she is beautiful. :flower:

CR Fashion Book
Photographer: Ina Jang
Editors: Ben Perreira and Ray Siegal
Hair: Brian Buenaventure
Makeup: Fara Homidi
Manicurist: Mar Y Soul

qRfvJo6.jpg

fDevSUQ.jpg

rQl9khp.jpg

c6TisCP.jpg

zg1OaQN.jpg