sailor brinkley cook

sparklypetal

Banned
Banned
Aug 1, 2016
I searched the forum and saw there isn't a thread on her,she's mainly popular on social media for now.She is the daughter of supermodel Christie Brinkley.Has recently graduated high school and has been traveling to New York for some gigs (seen on her snapchat).She has been signed to IMG Shes into fitness and eating healthy(shes vegan). I think she is gorgeous and has some potential to be a good model.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sailorbrinkleycook/?hl=en

twitter: https://twitter.com/SBrinkleyCook

snapchat: sailorrrr

IMG: http://www.imgmodels.com/new-york/development/model/portfolio?mid=9354
Sailor+Brinkley+Cook+Dresses+Skirts+Little+8VtuWUhy8eTl.jpg
Slider_8_-_Christie_Brinkley___Sailor_Brinkley_Cook

tumblr_nfxog100eG1sa2skjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nevzrcBBm61s7siquo1_1280.jpg

Very meh. She looks like a perfectly average teenager. Not even worth a passing once over.

Reactions: 3 users
another fat basic with famous parents....next!

also tbh, i think her face is straight up unattractive

Reactions: 6 users
Both before and after she looks like a random middle/high school girl no one gives any thought to ... there are hundreds of much prettier and more model-like girls at middle and high schools in my city. I'd honestly be surprised if she was signed to some no name local agency but IMG is crazy even with who her mother is. Good transformation, glad for her (not quite deserving of a "Christie Brinkley's Daughter Sailor Lost a Little Too Much Weight Modeling, Felt Pressured by Thinner Girls" headline) but not Holly-Rose level or anything.

Reactions: 1 users
I think she would look great if she lost more weight on her legs
Legs, arms, face (where are the cheekbones?). You don't have to like the super skinny look, but she isn't even healthy skinny. She's average, and we don't do average.

Reactions: 5 users
Legs, arms, face (where are the cheekbones?). You don't have to like the super skinny look, but she isn't even healthy skinny. She's average, and we don't do average.

Definitely agree. She doesn't strike me as a high-fashion model at all. She's not bad-looking . . . just not anything phenomenal. At best, she's more catalogue than couture . . .
173120-original.jpg

back-to-school-2014-07-sailor-cook-07.jpg

map-37076-w388.jpg
fashion-2014-12-sailor-cook-02.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
When I saw the first red carpet pic I was like "just another average pretty girl" but now that I've seen the rest of them I don't think she is even pretty. Also her body is so unfortunate - they try hard to cover it up but she looks short, thick, awkward, and stumpy.

Reactions: 1 users
When I saw the first red carpet pic I was like "just another average pretty girl" but now that I've seen the rest of them I don't think she is even pretty. Also her body is so unfortunate - they try hard to cover it up but she looks short, thick, awkward, and stumpy.
Well body you can work on if you have the height. Her face tho... not ugly but not at ALL suited for modeling (maybe model mayhem at best)

She looks really familiar, and I think I put my finger on who she reminds me of - not actually her model mom, but a mix of Anna Camp and Brooke Perry, maybe?

anna-camp-house.jpg

brooke_perry_brooke_perry_for_bebe_magazine_001_ySI4Cuf.sized.jpg

None are ugly (though not my, or this site's, or really the fashion industry's, idea of attractiveness) but they're definitely pushing way too hard to make Sailor seem like model material when she's not. Some celebrity kids have good looks and potential - I like Iris Law and Lily-Rose Depp - but not all do, and not all have to. If she's already struggling and stressing over being as skinny as real models and refusing to lose more weight, and she doesn't have the face, talent or appeal to make up for higher measurements, it's just not for her ...

I totally agree with you guys. I just wish i had her skin and hair lol . In some of her snaps of when she's working it looks like she doesn't really enjoy modeling.In most of the snaps she's happy when she's done and gets to go back to NJ. In one of her snaps she was complaining about how she was supposed to be done 2 hours ago but they still had her working.

Oh totally! I can see her walking along side Vlada or Sasha P and fitting right in :luv:
I'm sorry; I have to re-post this (after that darn update ate it) because I was embarrassingly proud of it:
An example of a real-life situation, using Russian Nesting Dolls:
Sailor Brinkley Cook pictured, middle, backstage at Dolce and Gabbana:
out_of_place_by_japanfanzz.jpg

I mean, I don't really like to trash talk minors but since she's outta HS she must be 18, so here it is: She is so incredibly painfully boring and average i can't even think of something positive to say about her. She has no good angles, ok maybe 1 or 2 good staring looks...like the same dead way Gigi does, and the only reason she looks remotely thin is b/c in her photos they made the camera face downward. Also she DOES look like her mom a bit...in that 80s beachy blond way which is also very passe these days. I am not denying she's a pretty girl, but pretty girls are a dime a dozen. But what do I know....just look at the Hadid sisters...one doesn't even need to be remotely naturally pretty to still get signed and make bank as long as someone can pull strings and there are enough instagram followers to make someone a good investment. Anyway, I'm just going to crawl back into my lair of the past where models were actually breathtaking and skinny.

Last edited:
I mean, I don't really like to trash talk minors but since she's outta HS she must be 18, so here it is: She is so incredibly painfully boring and average i can't even think of something positive to say about her. She has no good angles, ok maybe 1 or 2 good staring looks...like the same dead way Gigi does, and the only reason she looks remotely thin is b/c in her photos they made the camera face downward. Also she DOES look like her mom a bit...in that 80s beachy blond way which is also very passe these days. I am not denying she's a pretty girl, but pretty girls are a dime a dozen. But what do I know....just look at the Hadid sisters...one doesn't even need to be remotely naturally pretty to still get signed and make bank as long as someone can pull strings and there are enough instagram followers to make someone a good investment. Anyway, I'm just going to crawl back into my lair of the past where models were actually breathtaking and skinny.

Personally I think this girl is just plain - not ugly, but not particularly pretty or anything to look at. Honestly I wouldn't say she's like Gigi because (for reasons touched early on in Gigi's thread like EspressoEnthusiast had mentioned a few times; and not to be a Gigi fan or anything) there are reasons why Gigi was hyped and appealing - she had some potential, was good for swimsuit/sexy-ish/non-hf stuff, 'exotic' on top of family and following to differentiate her from most beachy blondes, and imo just has a prettier face minus bloated cheeks - but I can't see this girl getting any hype. She's just really forgettable. Not worth a model thread, not worth a takedown. I hope she can be happy and successful outside of modeling because it feels like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole (not weight/body related I swear) if she pursues it.

Reactions: 4 users