• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Petit Models

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
I'd love to see more petite models on here...especially because I'm petite myself.

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Let's not forget that one of the most famous models of all time, Kate Moss, is quite short by modelling standards :)

Andie

Worker Bee
I'm not a fan of petite models as well as I don't like plussize models that much. Being a model should require more than just a pretty face imo.

Of course there are models like Moss. She was 14 years old as they discovered her and they thought she'd grow.

analinne

Worker Bee
I'm not a fan of petite models as well as I don't like plussize models that much. Being a model should require more than just a pretty face imo.

Of course there are models like Moss. She was 14 years old as they discovered her and they thought she'd grow.
This. I accept that some models are under 5'7'', but they can never become as big as Vlada, Freja, or another tall model ;)

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
This. I accept that some models are under 5'7'', but they can never become as big as Vlada, Freja, or another tall model ;)
True. I just like comparing myself to their measurements...it's more realistic for me. ;)

classichic

Super Star

I agree. I always wanted to see Petite models but to be honest I don't really want to anymore because models should be girls that we should want to aspire to, these girls shouldn't represent the normal population. Models live in a different world according to me ;)

By the way 5"7 is still tall in my eyes, but i know it's short in the fashion industry.

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Not skinny, but for me, very beautiful. She's about 5'5''/165cm.

Devon Aoki

untitled.png

imagesCA1FGU0J.jpg

imagesCA3L82T6.jpg

imagesCA6MQOU2.jpg

imagesCA8LSJ96.jpg