Petit Models

Jan 16, 2012
USA
I thought it would be nice to have some models represent us shorties:)
IsobellaCouch.jpg

nicole+fox.jpg

1539509662472f33cc173df.jpg

Brenna2.jpg

Petite-Modeling-Feature.jpg

Let's not forget that one of the most famous models of all time, Kate Moss, is quite short by modelling standards :)

kate-moss.png

061_190_rl.jpg

xin_07110304153496162416.jpg

I'm not a fan of petite models as well as I don't like plussize models that much. Being a model should require more than just a pretty face imo.

Of course there are models like Moss. She was 14 years old as they discovered her and they thought she'd grow.

I'm not a fan of petite models as well as I don't like plussize models that much. Being a model should require more than just a pretty face imo.

Of course there are models like Moss. She was 14 years old as they discovered her and they thought she'd grow.

This. I accept that some models are under 5'7'', but they can never become as big as Vlada, Freja, or another tall model ;)

I agree. I always wanted to see Petite models but to be honest I don't really want to anymore because models should be girls that we should want to aspire to, these girls shouldn't represent the normal population. Models live in a different world according to me ;)

By the way 5"7 is still tall in my eyes, but i know it's short in the fashion industry.