Olivia Rodrigo

pbcelery

Rookie
Please, she looks amazing. Sick of people telling every skinny person to “get help” or “go eat a burger” 😡 Besides, can’t people just appreciate her art? She’s 18 and just debuted with a record-breaking album. Why is society is so obsessed with bringing people down.

Natalie

Grand Dame
Please, she looks amazing. Sick of people telling every skinny person to “get help” or “go eat a burger” 😡 Besides, can’t people just appreciate her art? She’s 18 and just debuted with a record-breaking album. Why is society is so obsessed with bringing people down.
Because people are by and large fat and jealous, especially American women (41.9% of all American women are obese). To quote a famous 4chan text post; "when a [fat] woman sees an ideal woman, she makes a tumblr about how that ideal is not real, or not what men want, or a crazy obsessed person who hates themselves etc... [They] complain that there is a mountain to climb, and declare wherever they are to be the new mountaintop."

Full disclosure, the original 4 chan post is very anti-woman (unsurprisingly); I have repurposed the message to fit the narrative I am trying to convey. Don't @ me saying I missed the point of the original post, I know and I did that on purpose.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Blueberrie

Runt
She’s getting body shamed already, people really need to mind their business. You really can’t win if you’re a female celebrity.

She doesn't look "frail", "unhealthy", "anorexic" or "sick" AT ALL. Are these people all just jealous? Or Americans in denial that most of them are fat?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

softpear

Worker Bee
View attachment 104059
Definitely the latter case.
People (*cough* Americans *cough*) have lost sight of what a normal healthy teenager looks like, it’s insane. I want more Olivias and no more fucking Lizzos. I for one welcome the skinny pop girl Renaissance, cry into your ice cream fatties. I’m especially mad at this when her lyrics mention how she looks at these impossibly proportioned looking women on social media that have been trending for the past few years and she feels inadequate.

Leave the girl alone and go channel your insecurities into some cardio please.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users