• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Olga Kurylenko

S

Skinny2012

Ukrainian actress and model. What do you think about her?

Her movies

Max Payne

Quantum Of Solace

Hitman

Centurion

She's been on the covers of Elle, Madame Figaro, Marie Claire, and Vogue

Italian Vogue 2008

Madame Figaro

I like her as an actress. I think she looked really great in the movie i've seen. I've put her thread in "celebrities" because i see her more as an actress than a model.

Reactions: 1 person
R

RedGlitter

What a pretty face she has :kiss: One of the few women who would look awesome with short hair as well I think.

Ally

Rising Star
Reaction score
She's not a model anymore. During a fashion show in Ukraine if I remember well she said that she'd rather watch than walk on the runway again. She's a great actress though so if that's what she prefers, good for her!

Noodle12

Rookie
Reaction score
Oh wow, she is so pretty! If I remember correctly, I wasn't super into Quantum of Solace ... as a whole package... but I liked her in that role - she was slim and fit, and pretty. (Off topic alert: I think Daniel Craig is so freaking hot, I would ravage that man). LOVE HER FACE. :) Her lips are perfect.

highyoufly13

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I adore Olga. She is so beautiful, and she seems like she would be nice. I love her look in Max Payne and Quantum of Solace!

E

ExtraShot

(Off topic alert: I think Daniel Craig is so freaking hot, I would ravage that man). LOVE HER FACE. :) Her lips are perfect.
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are moving/have moved to a village near me called Barkway- HOW COOL IS THAT. Going to stalk them....

Noodle12

Rookie
Reaction score
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are moving/have moved to a village near me called Barkway- HOW COOL IS THAT. Going to stalk them....
Wow, that is fantastic! I support your stalking efforts :highfive:

classichic

Super Star
Reaction score
Definitely more of an actress than a model. But I like her a lot, and I love her eyes.

E

Emerald Eyes

Haven't seen any of those movies she's in and probably won't so hopefully she'll get more roles in the near future so I can see her in the flesh so-to-speak. Very lovely and dainty features. Looks like she could easily play either a victim or a bad-ass bit*h!

V

*Vivi*

Oh no, those pics make me sick. :(
Are they doing a movie together?hopefully these aren't private, tom cruise is just soooo creepy:nervous:

on another note, she can do no wrong in my book.I just think she is so beautiful!on some pictures she has that whole parisian vibe thing going. LOVE her!

Szdaguilera

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I have seen the movie To the wonder - yesterday - she was amazing in it. So tiny, elegant and beautiful. She also reminded me of Marine D. (Plus she made Rachel McAdams look like a whale, bonus point).

V

*Vivi*

I have seen the movie To the wonder - yesterday - she was amazing in it. So tiny, elegant and beautiful. She also reminded me of Marine D. (Plus she made Rachel McAdams look like a whale, bonus point).

god, she's almost confusingly pretty