Olga Kurylenko

S

Skinny2012

Ukrainian actress and model. What do you think about her?

1239176392.jpg

Her movies

Max Payne
008MXP_Olga_Kurylenko_002.jpg

Quantum Of Solace
6328-796549.jpg

Hitman
hitman-movie-image-timothy-olyphant-and-olga.jpg

Centurion
centurion34.jpg

She's been on the covers of Elle, Madame Figaro, Marie Claire, and Vogue

Italian Vogue 2008
1301232234.jpg

Madame Figaro
Olga-Kurylenko-Madame-Figaro-France-August-1.jpg

I like her as an actress. I think she looked really great in the movie i've seen. I've put her thread in "celebrities" because i see her more as an actress than a model.

Reactions: 1 user
What a pretty face she has :kiss: One of the few women who would look awesome with short hair as well I think.

She's not a model anymore. During a fashion show in Ukraine if I remember well she said that she'd rather watch than walk on the runway again. She's a great actress though so if that's what she prefers, good for her!

Oh wow, she is so pretty! If I remember correctly, I wasn't super into Quantum of Solace ... as a whole package... but I liked her in that role - she was slim and fit, and pretty. (Off topic alert: I think Daniel Craig is so freaking hot, I would ravage that man). LOVE HER FACE. :) Her lips are perfect.

I adore Olga. She is so beautiful, and she seems like she would be nice. I love her look in Max Payne and Quantum of Solace!

(Off topic alert: I think Daniel Craig is so freaking hot, I would ravage that man). LOVE HER FACE. :) Her lips are perfect.

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are moving/have moved to a village near me called Barkway- HOW COOL IS THAT. Going to stalk them....

Haven't seen any of those movies she's in and probably won't so hopefully she'll get more roles in the near future so I can see her in the flesh so-to-speak. Very lovely and dainty features. Looks like she could easily play either a victim or a bad-ass bit*h!

Oh no, those pics make me sick. :(
Are they doing a movie together?hopefully these aren't private, tom cruise is just soooo creepy:nervous:

on another note, she can do no wrong in my book.I just think she is so beautiful!on some pictures she has that whole parisian vibe thing going. LOVE her!

I have seen the movie To the wonder - yesterday - she was amazing in it. So tiny, elegant and beautiful. She also reminded me of Marine D. (Plus she made Rachel McAdams look like a whale, bonus point).

aGomMtH.jpg

xS0IQMW.png

I have seen the movie To the wonder - yesterday - she was amazing in it. So tiny, elegant and beautiful. She also reminded me of Marine D. (Plus she made Rachel McAdams look like a whale, bonus point).

aGomMtH.jpg

xS0IQMW.png

god, she's almost confusingly pretty