Ola Rudnicka

I'm not quite sure if I like her yet, but there's something very captivating about her.
But I hope her hair can stand bleach in the long run because it looks way better on her with the platinum.

Found her stats
Source: Next Management

• Height
    5'9.5" / 177 CM
  • Bust
    30" / 76 CM
  • Waist
    22" / 56 CM
  • Hips
    34.5" / 87 CM
  • Shoe
    7.5 US / 39 EU
  • Hair
    BLONDE
  • Eyes
    BLUE

Wow, she's beautiful!!! I love her hair . . . I may be partial to it, though, because I'm a blonde too, haha. :) Sidenote: this thread reminded me to do my roots today, so . . . THANK YOU, OLA!

She is rather mesmerizing.
15.jpg

IMG_1045-770x990.jpg

Wow, she's beautiful!!! I love her hair . . . I may be partial to it, though, because I'm a blonde too, haha. :) Sidenote: this thread reminded me to do my roots today, so . . . THANK YOU, OLA!
You actually look a lot like her in your profile picture!

I find her a little bit boring without the platinum hair like in the pictures in the very beginning of the thread but I do think she looks great with it died. Don't get me wrong I think she's very pretty and I like her body but the face doesn't stand out too much to me

Awe, thank you @oizys! I take that as a compliment, I find her quite lovely! :grin: Also, I actually find your profile picture quite neat - I don't know, I like the feel of it. It's sexy (that being said, I am straight -- I just wish I was sexy like that!)!

Not sure about her hairline but nice bone structure
That's it! I wasn't sure why I didn't like her more than I do and now I realized that it's the hairline. A woman absolutely has to have a medium to high hairline in order for me to find her stunning. (--> not a big fan of Taylor Marie Hill either)

I think she's gorgeous. I have naturally blonde hair and my eyebrows are the same colour but I pencil them in because it does not suit me at all. Her bone structure though :luvluv:

Hope this lovely editorial justifies me bumping a thread that hasn't been updated in 2 years.

5aNKHse.jpg

6UG1or0.jpg

bIoTR1V.jpg

hTNOojG.jpg

LLitmhp.jpg

Mgq1Zrt.jpg

gnIMTmo.jpg

FkzyKro.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
She still looks good! I wonder why shes not getting as much work anymore? Maybe she already peeked.. its good to see shes still getting work though. Here are the shows shes done this year

Ralph and Russo SS18 (2 looks)
IMG_4176.JPG
IMG_4178.JPG

Chanel Haute Couture Fall 17
IMG_4179.JPG

Chanel Resort 18
IMG_4180.JPG

Reactions: 1 users