• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Ola Rudnicka

Super Star
Reaction score
One of the stars of this fashion week. She stands out amidst all the other platinum blondes and she's been at almost all the big shows.

Milan showcard

Paris showcard

MaxMara F/W 2014.15

"Discrete Charm of the Bourgeoisie"
Elle Serbia August 2013

Keira

Rising Star
Reaction score
She's perfect. I'm so jealous of girls who can pull off the pale skin platinum hair look!

Reminds me of a more clean cut version of Abbey Lee.

Szdaguilera

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I think she´s scary. (sorry) :run:
And I have no idea how her hair is still on her had. I mean... tons and tons of bleach!

Super Star
Reaction score
Vogue Netherlands April 2014
Photographer: Boe Marion
Fashion Editor: Marije Goekoop
Hair: Ali Pirzadeh
Make-up: Ignacio Alonso

Super Star
Reaction score

Jason Wu F/W 2014.15

Valentino F/W 2014.15

street style

H&M F/W 2014.15

doors-of-perception

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I love bleached out brows on the right girl. I think it suits Ola, others can end up looking really ugly. Each to their own, some would say the same for Ola.

Ally

Rising Star
Reaction score
I love this girl, platinum hair suits her like no other. She's so fair she looks like an otherworldly apparition. Have I really seen the ghost.. or did I just imagine it?

I'm in awe of her perfection

ssmini

Rising Star
Reaction score
Every time i see her i love her even more . I think i saw her in ny last february, if she has a black beanie worh sonething written in greek it was her, but i still dont know i couldnt find a photo of her wearing that beanie , but if it was her she is super skinny in real life and is the most gorgeous woman i ever saw in my whole life, seriously breath taking i couldnt stop staring at her

Penthesilea

Rookie
Reaction score
I think she´s scary. (sorry) :run:
And I have no idea how her hair is still on her had. I mean... tons and tons of bleach!

I've seen her and her hair looks surprisingly good, almost natural I'd say (apart from the obvious thing that that shade is not a natural color itself)

11thdimension

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I think it was her who I saw on the street during NYFW. I couldn't stop staring, she's really beautiful. Skinny and such a striking complexion.