Nora Vai

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
So I'm not a fan of the whole 'edgy haircut', but damn this girl is thin!

With One Mgmt NYC

5'11"
33-23-34

classichic

Super Star
I like her figure, and I like her eyes a lot. I'm not a fan of her short hair and it doesn't help either that it probably contributes in making her look slightly older.

Scratch

Worker Bee
I like her face and her body. But you can tell she's way underweight for her frame. You can tell from her prominent veins and her.... knobbliness (for want of a better word!). It somehow makes her look like something from a tumblr thinspo rather than a glossy fashion editorial.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
I like her face and her body. But you can tell she's way underweight for her frame. You can tell from her prominent veins and her.... knobbliness (for want of a better word!). It somehow makes her look like something from a tumblr thinspo rather than a glossy fashion editorial.
Agreed.. I did a little moderate stalking (don't judge) and she has absolutely NOT always been that thin. Not even close.

Scratch

Worker Bee
Agreed.. I did a little moderate stalking (don't judge) and she has absolutely NOT always been that thin. Not even close.
lol, nothing wrong with a little moderate stalking. I just tried to follow suit but I'm obviously not as good at it as you are as I didn't come up with any photos that showed much difference, weightwise. I did go through her instagram though and she's pretty good on both sides of the camera.