Nora Vai

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
So I'm not a fan of the whole 'edgy haircut', but damn this girl is thin!

With One Mgmt NYC

5'11"
33-23-34

281g8xw.jpg

5vskeu.jpg

15hz60.png

2a62s2a.png

2v84ui0.jpg

35a3wxf.jpg

jg4m68.png

cq1ww.jpg

I like her figure, and I like her eyes a lot. I'm not a fan of her short hair and it doesn't help either that it probably contributes in making her look slightly older.

I like her face and her body. But you can tell she's way underweight for her frame. You can tell from her prominent veins and her.... knobbliness (for want of a better word!). It somehow makes her look like something from a tumblr thinspo rather than a glossy fashion editorial.

I like her face and her body. But you can tell she's way underweight for her frame. You can tell from her prominent veins and her.... knobbliness (for want of a better word!). It somehow makes her look like something from a tumblr thinspo rather than a glossy fashion editorial.

Agreed.. I did a little moderate stalking (don't judge) and she has absolutely NOT always been that thin. Not even close.

Agreed.. I did a little moderate stalking (don't judge) and she has absolutely NOT always been that thin. Not even close.

lol, nothing wrong with a little moderate stalking. I just tried to follow suit but I'm obviously not as good at it as you are as I didn't come up with any photos that showed much difference, weightwise. I did go through her instagram though and she's pretty good on both sides of the camera.