Nikole Baly

Discussion in 'Models' started by The Bullcock, Nov 21, 2014.

1. The Bullcock

The Bullcock Special Guest
    Staff Member

New face @ Avant.
    Height: 177
    Weight: 50kg
    Stats: 81-62-88
    With Elite in Paris & Barcelona

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^^ -- Look like anyone? ;)

#1 The Bullcock, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
  2. dani

dani Rookie

Looks like Gemma Ward :eek:

3. muffyvisionable

Ha I was just about to comment that her face is boring to me, but that last pic makes me rethink!

4. Dominique

Dominique Worker Bee

Omg! I thought i was rare polaroid from Gemma Ward. But I dont know is she become as famous as Gemma because she is second. Nevermind she have small frame btw

5. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

Also, she's not as good. Sure, there's a bit of potential, but I've worked with countless girls like this, pretty with a resemblance to a great, but it usually takes so much to get a shot from them that's comparable to whoever they're being compared to, you're better of spending time on someone with a truly unique look and a natural ability to come alive on camera. So yeah, Nikole does look like Gemma in the last shot, but she doesn't have that magic that made Gemma so special. You can't teach, or imitate that, you either have it, or you don't.

6. Delirium

Delirium Super Star

Same for me. The second to last photo looked like a generic yearbook photo of "the pretty but boring girl", but the last photo I love.

7. seafolly

seafolly Worker Bee

I agree that she looks like Gemma! I really like her small frame. I'd be interested to see her after a little more time and experience.

8. classichic

classichic Super Star

I agree. She is a pretty girl but not memorable but I love the last picture. Stunning!

9. Odile

Odile Worker Bee

That last picture! Wow, what an uncanny resemblance. It'll be interesting to see the quality of her work. Looking similar to Gemma might help at first, but she needs to prove that she can produce good work. I wasn't particularly wowed by any of her photos, but no doubt, she'll improve.

10. azureice

azureice Rookie

She reminds me more of daphne gr.. groenwald? I cant remember of the spelling... facially than gemma, in most angles....

11. FashionThin

FashionThin VIP - Insider & The Boss
    Staff Member VIP

12. Ally

Ally Rising Star

^^ I think she over plucks her eyebrows. I bet she looks ten times better with bushier brow.