• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Nikole Baly

Dominique

Worker Bee
Omg! I thought i was rare polaroid from Gemma Ward. But I dont know is she become as famous as Gemma because she is second. Nevermind she have small frame btw

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
I dont know is she become as famous as Gemma because she is second.
Also, she's not as good. Sure, there's a bit of potential, but I've worked with countless girls like this, pretty with a resemblance to a great, but it usually takes so much to get a shot from them that's comparable to whoever they're being compared to, you're better of spending time on someone with a truly unique look and a natural ability to come alive on camera. So yeah, Nikole does look like Gemma in the last shot, but she doesn't have that magic that made Gemma so special. You can't teach, or imitate that, you either have it, or you don't.

seafolly

Worker Bee
I agree that she looks like Gemma! I really like her small frame. I'd be interested to see her after a little more time and experience.

Odile

Worker Bee
That last picture! Wow, what an uncanny resemblance. It'll be interesting to see the quality of her work. Looking similar to Gemma might help at first, but she needs to prove that she can produce good work. I wasn't particularly wowed by any of her photos, but no doubt, she'll improve.

azureice

Rookie
She reminds me more of daphne gr.. groenwald? I cant remember of the spelling... facially than gemma, in most angles....

Ally

Rising Star
^^ I think she over plucks her eyebrows. I bet she looks ten times better with bushier brow.