New Discoveries

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by classichic, Jul 3, 2012.

1. classichic

classichic Super Star

I love discovering new designers/brands and stores so I thought we could all post some new discoveries of brands/stores that aren't well known or a new discovery you think are worth having a look at. Also, feel free to post brands/stores for shoes and/or accessories :).

My recent discoveries
    - Anonymous by Ross+Bute
    - Maje
    - Sessun
    - Rene Lezard
    - Lily & Lionel (for scarves)
    - Comptoir des Cotonniers
    - Three Floor

Please don't be mad if you already know these.

2. dlsdls

dlsdls Guest

I'll have to check those out!

I'm currently obsessed with Oak + Fort.
    Simple and super flattering.

• Like Like x 1
  3. classichic

classichic Super Star

Thanks for sharing, had a quick browse and the clothing appears to well tailored. I'll have a proper look at it again but really have to stop looking otherwise I'll just keep buying ;).

4. Silent Night

Silent Night Grand Dame

Another great thread @classichic!

I absolutely love about 20% of the stuff in Cop.Copine. Some of their pieces have a very unique cut, but the colours are quite restrained, which I like a lot.

The parts of their range with more conventional tailoring I wouldn't bother with, as it's really the unusual styles that make their clothes worth the money - for a bog-standard vest top or something it's a bit overpriced.

#4 Silent Night, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  5. ElleBelle

ElleBelle Guest

Love this thread! I recently discovered a brand called Selected Femme and I'm obsessed. Their stuff is really simple, clean cut and fresh :luv:

6. délié

délié Rising Star

i love american vintage http://am-vintage.com/, their clothes are so delicate and great motivation to get skinny, because actually they'll look best if you're skinny... they are pretty basic-like, but so french:luv: