New Discoveries

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
I love discovering new designers/brands and stores so I thought we could all post some new discoveries of brands/stores that aren't well known or a new discovery you think are worth having a look at. Also, feel free to post brands/stores for shoes and/or accessories :).

My recent discoveries
- Anonymous by Ross+Bute
- Maje
- Sessun
- Rene Lezard
- Lily & Lionel (for scarves)
- Comptoir des Cotonniers
- Three Floor

Please don't be mad if you already know these.

I love discovering new designers/brands and stores so I thought we could all post some new discoveries of brands/stores that aren't well known or a new discovery you think are worth having a look at. Also, feel free to post brands/stores for shoes and/or accessories :).

My recent discoveries
- Anonymous by Ross+Bute
- Maje
- Sessun
- Rene Lezard
- Lily & Lionel (for scarves)
- Comptoir des Cotonniers
- Three Floor

Please don't be mad if you already know these.

I'll have to check those out!

I'm currently obsessed with Oak + Fort.
Simple and super flattering.

Reactions: 1 user
Another great thread @classichic!

I absolutely love about 20% of the stuff in Cop.Copine. Some of their pieces have a very unique cut, but the colours are quite restrained, which I like a lot.

The parts of their range with more conventional tailoring I wouldn't bother with, as it's really the unusual styles that make their clothes worth the money - for a bog-standard vest top or something it's a bit overpriced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this thread! I recently discovered a brand called Selected Femme and I'm obsessed. Their stuff is really simple, clean cut and fresh :luv:

i love american vintage http://am-vintage.com/, their clothes are so delicate and great motivation to get skinny, because actually they'll look best if you're skinny... they are pretty basic-like, but so french:luv: