Natasha Poly

Versace couture
_VER0109.jpg
_VER1239.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
^^ and notice how the thicker they get, the more prominent their cheekbones are.. like bitch (not necessarily Poly but any model) I know you're sucking in. Even her face looks boxy.

She really looks aged in there.
The whole show has been pretty bad in general, way worse than last season haute couture. Models just weren't beautiful at all in those dresses

not remarkable, in my opinion, she doesn't have anything unique to stand out
Hahahhahahhaha omg. Please tell me you're totally unaware of her career achievements up until this day, and if so, maybe do a quick google search. I can maybe understand your comment if you're looking at her today with no idea of her past, and comparing her to the new faces who are about, but point blank can not accept what you're saying if you have any inkling of an idea of who Natasha Poly is. Either way it's your opinion against literally every single industry professional to exist (..perhaps only with the exception of Snejana).

Reactions: 13 users
she is aging. So sad.
She probably still looks amazing (for her age, let's not compare her to the young models as @No One said) BUT the gross outfits and the heavy makeup are not doing her any favours.

I never thought I'd see Natasha like this, even though she's gotten bigger, she still looks mostly good but the above pictures are just sad :cry: