Natasha Poly

Versace couture
_VER0109.jpg
_VER1239.jpg

She definitely has gained, but the clothes aren't helping either.

The whole show has been pretty bad in general, way worse than last season haute couture. Models just weren't beautiful at all in those dresses

I agree. The model selection was really poor and the clothes were very uninspired.

Some of the shoes didn't seem to give the support the models needed, some had a noticeably hard time. They seemed a bit on the flimsy side.

I've seen Natasha look WAY better, but at least she didn't look as bad as Lara Stone who looked pregnant! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...es-braless-sheer-white-gown-Versace-show.html

Reactions: 5 users
IM SO HYPED GIRLS, I'm having dinner in a fancy hotel in Milan and Natasha entered in the hotel and sat in front of me!!!! I couldn't believe to my eyes!! She looked amazing and her body was great, as good as in video and photo:yahoo::luvluv:

Reactions: 12 users
IM SO HYPED GIRLS, I'm having dinner in a fancy hotel in Milan and Natasha entered in the hotel and sat in front of me!!!! I couldn't believe to my eyes!! She looked amazing and her body was great, as good as in video and photo:yahoo::luvluv:

Thank you for sharing :)
She's fabulous.

Did she show off those lovely legs?

:luv::luv::luv:

Did she have dinner there? Any info on what she had or was staring long enough to find out too creepy? :p
sadly not, was just sat in the hall, i don't think she ate something that night:lol:
i took a blurry-stalker-paparazzi pic though, but was night and her face is not so visible.

I love her hair, makeup and body here but I do agree with @Mandy.Bowie, the outfit is uncharacteristic. The naked-looking transparent, bejewled dress has become a huge trend, it started off as daring and unique on the red carpet but now it's kind of uninspired. She does pull it off much better than a Kardashian, though, but she would look better than almost anyone else in any outfit:luv:

Agree with the posts above--the nude looking bejeweled dress is so overdone and not risqué in the slightest, just boring and tacky. That being said I think she herself looks pretty damn good in it since she isn't Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, or any other large woman who frequently rocks this style, but not really a fan of the outfit.

Honestly, I love this dress. It reminds me of that flight facilities song "Crave you"

Although I wouldn't mind if she took it off either...:naughty:

Reactions: 1 user
I don't mind the dress, I think just that it's not her style. I think she did the makeup herself, she always posts #npolymakeup. If so she has skills, too.

Ugh I love that song too

From better days:
tumblr_ltgzu5hwp81qdvtuwo1_1280.jpg
Those legs!! Such an inspiration. Besides how thin they are I wish my legs could look that tan without sitting under the sun or a tanning bed. I've always been hesitant on self tanners. Anyone have some good brands or advice?

@Delicate.Beauty sorry it won't let me quote you, but Garnier summer body is really nice and natural-looking! You need to build it up a bit over a few days but IMO that's good if you're quite pale. But as for advice, as many times as you've probably heard this before, try to accept your complexion for what it is. I was insecure of being really pale for the longest time but over time I've realised it's beautiful and I wouldn't trade it for being really tanned.

Those legs!! Such an inspiration. Besides how thin they are I wish my legs could look that tan without sitting under the sun or a tanning bed. I've always been hesitant on self tanners. Anyone have some good brands or advice?

Pretty much any gradual tanning MOISTURIZER has worked relatively well for me. I think my favorite was a nutrigena one. It did turn my hands yellow though.

Best tip I've ever heard is to mix self tanner with regular moisturizer to get the most even look.