myf shepherd?

Discussion in 'Models' started by floatingthistle, Jun 19, 2012.

1. floatingthistle

has anybody heard of her?
    my friend went to school with her and told me a bit about her so i thought i'd look her up
    [​IMG]
    apparently shes done runway and quite a few mag covers
    but she took a break because she gained weight and according to my friend was way too big to model
    but apparently has dropped the weight pulled out of school and is modelling again

2. Samira

Samira Guest

From that cover she looks so boring, mumsy and big-thighed. This image shows her in a much better light, but I still would call her "boring". And I couldn't find any body pics ...

[​IMG]

3. silkdoll

silkdoll Guest

Agreed, she doesn't have that shine, shes more like a cubic zirconia amongst diamonds.

4. theannase

theannase Guest

yeah def. not anything special about her...
    But its not like shes fugly, just so damn boring to look at.

5. Olivia

Olivia Guest

Thirded. She looks like everyone else, pretty but plain won't turn my head

6. SatelliteEyes

SatelliteEyes Worker Bee

My thoughts exactly. Some more pictures (apologies if any are incorrect, it's hard to recognize her properly when I've only got the one picture as reference). Better with bangs?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. analinne

analinne Rookie

Her xylophone in the last pic is great :) , but she is nothing special :oops:

8. lightasair

lightasair Rising Star

From the polas, she's a pretty girl. I would notice her sitting around in a coffee shop. Kind of awkward in front of a camera though. She doesn't have the allure that good models do.

That Aussie vogue cover is god awful. I do like the bloomers though. XD

9. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

She can't move in front of the camera to save herself; clients have actually complained how stiff and wooden she is (both photographic and runway work).

10. floatingthistle

yeah, i got that feeling from that cover, it kinda really creeps me out a bit when i look at her on that cover, especially her expression it sort of looks like she's being forced at gunpoint to pose...which is kind of why im wondering about how her comeback is going...

btw thankyou so much for posting :luv::bow:
    i was like :drool: when i saw an insider had posted :lol:

11. antelope

antelope Rising Star

This girl is like the Kristin Stewart of models

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Silent Night

Silent Night Grand Dame

She looks so beautiful in her polaroids - I love love love dark hair + blue eyes. I'd never have guessed it was the same girl on the Vogue cover. Shame to turn out looking worse than normal on the cover of Vogue...

They should never have tried to make her smile. They pushed her too far. ;)

13. SugarKane

SugarKane Rookie

Agreed. The polaroids look awesome, that cover is horrible. I think Vogue Australia has some low standards when it comes to covers though.

14. floatingthistle

agreed, and i feel like theyve been doin well gettin more model covers lately but i feel they dont utilise them very wel and dont give them a proper shootl...i guess a lack of resources or something?

15. analinne

analinne Rookie

Although she is beautiful I have to agree. I saw only one face expression :(