myf shepherd?

Feb 13, 2012
hades
has anybody heard of her?
my friend went to school with her and told me a bit about her so i thought i'd look her up
6038-1_l.jpg

apparently shes done runway and quite a few mag covers
but she took a break because she gained weight and according to my friend was way too big to model
but apparently has dropped the weight pulled out of school and is modelling again

From that cover she looks so boring, mumsy and big-thighed. This image shows her in a much better light, but I still would call her "boring". And I couldn't find any body pics ...

23986369sb9.jpg

From that cover she looks so boring, mumsy and big-thighed. This image shows her in a much better light, but I still would call her "boring". And I couldn't find any body pics ...

23986369sb9.jpg
Agreed, she doesn't have that shine, shes more like a cubic zirconia amongst diamonds.

yeah def. not anything special about her...
But its not like shes fugly, just so damn boring to look at.

23986369sb9.jpg

Thirded. She looks like everyone else, pretty but plain won't turn my head

23986369sb9.jpg

My thoughts exactly. Some more pictures (apologies if any are incorrect, it's hard to recognize her properly when I've only got the one picture as reference). Better with bangs?

081.jpg

myf.jpg

dd_myf.jpg

Her xylophone in the last pic is great :) , but she is nothing special :oops:

From the polas, she's a pretty girl. I would notice her sitting around in a coffee shop. Kind of awkward in front of a camera though. She doesn't have the allure that good models do.

That Aussie vogue cover is god awful. I do like the bloomers though. XD

She can't move in front of the camera to save herself; clients have actually complained how stiff and wooden she is (both photographic and runway work).

She can't move in front of the camera to save herself; clients have actually complained how stiff and wooden she is (both photographic and runway work).

yeah, i got that feeling from that cover, it kinda really creeps me out a bit when i look at her on that cover, especially her expression it sort of looks like she's being forced at gunpoint to pose...which is kind of why im wondering about how her comeback is going...

btw thankyou so much for posting :luv::bow:
i was like :drool: when i saw an insider had posted :lol:

She looks so beautiful in her polaroids - I love love love dark hair + blue eyes. I'd never have guessed it was the same girl on the Vogue cover. Shame to turn out looking worse than normal on the cover of Vogue...

They should never have tried to make her smile. They pushed her too far. ;)

She looks so beautiful in her polaroids - I love love love dark hair + blue eyes. I'd never have guessed it was the same girl on the Vogue cover. Shame to turn out looking worse than normal on the cover of Vogue...

They should never have tried to make her smile. They pushed her too far. ;)

Agreed. The polaroids look awesome, that cover is horrible. I think Vogue Australia has some low standards when it comes to covers though.

Agreed. The polaroids look awesome, that cover is horrible. I think Vogue Australia has some low standards when it comes to covers though.

agreed, and i feel like theyve been doin well gettin more model covers lately but i feel they dont utilise them very wel and dont give them a proper shootl...i guess a lack of resources or something?