Mother Agency Drama

I start as soon as I can get my butt back up there--after I sell my car, furniture, etc. So about a month. I'm very excited but a little sad because I have to leave my boyfriend--we're not breaking up but still. He's the only thing I will miss within any measure (and that's using microscoptics). So, yeah. :nopity:

Now I just have to get rid of my geek posture and "maintain my hair and skin's nourishment" whatever that means. I bought a bottle of vitamins. That should do the job ;)

I'm going to be digging through a lot of old threads this month--beware.

that's just great, congrats! let us know how it will be working. you already live in the united states i guess? i somehow had in mind that you were from europe, that would have even been a farer journey:)
can't you take your boyfriend with you? wish you just the best!

The trip was a success!
I'm moving to Manhattan . . . to model? WTF!!

Apparently they like my face.

I'll take it.

CONGRATULATIONS!
I've been lurking this thread to see how it would all work out!
Work it babe, Good luck!!
:party:

@wanttobethin @jbeyes @visna

Thanks so much for your nice words! It's kind of been a weird concept for me to tackle, modeling and all; I didn't even manage to score a date for prom so the idea of being . . . a model. . . is flat-out odd. :confused:

And I'm from a southern city--not Europe (I wish!).
gone%2520with%2520the%2520wind%25208x10%2520canvas%2520rhett.jpg

My boyfriend is a scientist at an university and is DYING to reunite with me in the fall. I'm being a very good gurl to tempt fate into this last bit of sweet fortune. Like I'd know what to do with such perfection!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love love love to say but considering my delicate, fresh paint situation, I best not say! What if my agent is on SG!??

Eep!

oh, i see. i'm dying to know! i don't wanna bug you, but you could send me a pm if you like. i assure you i'm not your agent. :grin:

Congrats, and make good use of this opportunity :) You'll keep us up to date with your new model adventures, right? ;)

Well done and I wish you all the best! And yes, updates are compulsory :p
Maybe one day you'll have your own thread on here (not in the takedowns of course!)

Photo shoot next week.

And an "assessment" on my look.

So scared. No idea what the stylists are going to do to me.

brush_girl.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Pssh Updates

Okay so, I am really terrified now!

They are shipping me off for five days to do this insane **outdoor** editorial. My only comfort is that I'll be with other models but then again @_<

Any VIP tips?

They are shipping me off for five days to do this insane **outdoor** editorial. My only comfort is that I'll be with other models but then again @_<

Any VIP tips?

Only just saw this post had been updated, congrats!! You'll be fine on your 5 day trip (I hope it's somewhere exciting!), just stay positive, clients really appreciate that, and do your best to take as much direction on board as possible. Give us an update when you're back!!

Any VIP tips?

Ooohhhh!!! EXCITING! We all want an update when you return. :grin:

Note, I could never ever model. Or ever be asked to. I just want to live vicariously through the pros here.