Montana Cox

I don't know. She's obviously not ugly or anything, but I just find her face so plane that I wouldn't look her twice if I saw her walking down the street. She is very pretty, but there's nothing modelesque about her. Same goes with her body.

She is frustrating to shoot with. Quite wooden and needs *constant* direction. I can only speak for a few instances on a personal basis though I've heard similar from others. I was on a long job with her at one point and couldn't figure out if I wanted to shoot her or myself to end the pain.

Also, she *really* needs to work on her body. She's "skinny fat" to a T.

h_623_w_360.jpg

Roopa_Pemmaraju_Runway_MBFWA_2013_14_2.jpg

Camilla_and_Marc_831161_1_l.jpg

Something has happened to this girl, she has gotten...:run: a little large. She was never "vlada thin" but this is too much, her face now is bloated and wrong and...please Monty go back to your original ways! I can't believe she is still being booked, no wonder her international career didn't take off the way it was predicted, too much partying girl. :nervous:

She is frustrating to shoot with. Quite wooden and needs *constant* direction. I can only speak for a few instances on a personal basis though I've heard similar from others. I was on a long job with her at one point and couldn't figure out if I wanted to shoot her or myself to end the pain.

Also, she *really* needs to work on her body. She's "skinny fat" to a T.

Really??? I seem to recall that on the show the photographers loved her and said she was easy to work with. Maybe they were just being too polite!

I guess she's still chubby because I didn't see her at any shows this fashion week.

test shots?
tumblr_mtqjwcl7tj1r31vplo1_500.jpg

102mr80.jpg

nbdloo.jpg

293cyuh.png

ka1m2r.jpg

tumblr_mtqjbcbGiv1r31vplo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtqj8bbEYD1r31vplo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtqj6dLUM41r31vplo1_500.jpg

"Chill Factor"
Publication: Harper's Bazaar November 2013

Montana-1.jpg

Montana-2.jpg

Montana-22.jpg

Montana-3.jpg

Montana-33.jpg

an outtake from the shoot
445b000200ce11e3ae8022000a1fc41a_7.jpg

I gotta say, I like her - both as a model and her personality, she seems down to earth and easy going. I read she's bad to work with though, but I still reckon her photos look good!

dBnnzru.jpg

zvZpzZk.jpg

5MMZDVO.png

Publication: Russh
Ph: Stephen Ward

gleGv7F.jpg

u9qpyen.jpg

EMScxyL.jpg

Publication: Vogue Australia October 2012
Yo5cJB4.jpg

zKeHDxt.jpg

EoZcLiK.jpg