Models you are not too fond of..

look what lindsey posted :p

tumblr_m1gx6fMd0A1rsxdooo1_500.png

This seems like she's trying way too hard to make people believe she's drunk, especially with the overkill spelling errors. I will never understand why people feel the need to brag or make a public announcement about how "drunk" they are.:rolleyes:

she has since deleted it, so maybe she was drunk. i don't know why else she would talk about everyone hating her..how uncomfortable. :wtf:

Candice Huffine...plus size model and now she's even in Vogue Germany (June 2012)...you know who is also in the same issue? Beth Ditto :superpuke:. THANKS VOGUE! :supermad:

@Skinny2012 that must be the worst vogue issue ever. :nopity:

@nasiasflyincircus I really was dissappointed. At least there was a beautiful editorial and an interview with Carolyn Murphy. I can't believe this woman will be 39 this summer, she looks stunning.
Carolyn-Murphy-Vogue-Germany-9.jpg
0999327d5a04f151_carolyn-murphy1.jpg

Those are the Beth Ditto pics...can you believe it??
Here comes the whale..
Vogue_Beth_3.jpg

zoom_VOGUE_0612_Beth_Ditto_Fotocredit_GregoryHarris.jpg

and that's Candice Huffine, the plus size model i was talking about:
CandiceHuffine-for-VogueGermany-x05.jpg
tumblr_m49oxjMsCN1qgquvwo1_400.jpg

pretty face, but really? So uninspiring.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Skinny2012 :wtf:.... oh my....

Beth does look like a whale... or a seel... that's why they probably made her pose like one in that first pic! :lol:
As for the second pic...she's a round ball and they just squeezed it round the middle to make her look "hourglassed". *facepalm*

Candice huffin isn't as bad but still... :superpuke: And I cannot believe Carolyn is nearing her forties..!!:bow:

You can see the roll from her stomach to her thighs in that leopard dress. Why Vogue, why?

You can see the roll from her stomach to her thighs in that leopard dress. Why Vogue, why?
Because Vogue have launched a "healthy model" initiative to counter the shockingly malnourished, suffering, underweight models we see exploited across our pages. :violin:
http://living.msn.com/style-beauty/simply-chic-blog-post/?post=969435e0-46d9-4d37-9f70-6352c6690e10

And, of course, being big and curvy can, too, be beautiful! So, we'd better market to that average woman and let them have that little halo of "feminist" "non-body-hating" superiority around them as they peruse the spread of an equally - if not more - unhealthy woman who is just as - if not more - airbrushed and photoshopped and edited than her thinner counterparts!

Body acceptance and feminism - ur doin it wrong

Reactions: 1 user
Because Vogue have launched a "healthy model" initiative to counter the shockingly malnourished, suffering, underweight models we see exploited across our pages. :violin:
http://living.msn.com/style-beauty/simply-chic-blog-post/?post=969435e0-46d9-4d37-9f70-6352c6690e10

And, of course, being big and curvy can, too, be beautiful! So, we'd better market to that average woman and let them have that little halo of "feminist" "non-body-hating" superiority around them as they peruse the spread of an equally - if not more - unhealthy woman who is just as - if not more - airbrushed and photoshopped and edited than her thinner counterparts!

Body acceptance and feminism - ur doin it wrong

Nooo! That means some of the other magazines will follow :nopity:.

Joan Smalls >:p She's such a terrible model. I can't wait for her to fade so someone actually talented (AKA more deserving) can get her jobs instead.

Oh, God... wixson's face just makes me want to :superpuke:
I could even begin to tell you why I dislike her so, but I do. When I asked mysef if I thought i was ugly, i thought of her and decide no. Not as long as she exists and continues to open her trouty mouth.