Models Looking Crap

what's going on this NYFW? it seems that not only A.Wang, but everybody, is doing outrageous stuff? :wtf: I hope it's better the next weeks in Europe..

and what, holy what's happened to my lovely sasha luss? she's booking a lot of shows, but I don't see her THAT good anymore :cry:

some unflattering ones

XIlB6yzE

GoAwAPxn

Q4Qiog77

what's going on this NYFW? it seems that not only A.Wang, but everybody, is doing outrageous stuff? :wtf: I hope it's better the next weeks in Europe..

and what, holy what's happened to my lovely sasha luss? she's booking a lot of shows, but I don't see her THAT good anymore :cry:

some unflattering ones

XIlB6yzE

GoAwAPxn

Q4Qiog77
I can't view any of the pictures! :(

some unflattering ones

Alright, the links don't seem to work so I've fixed it by attaching!

the pics are from DKNY's backstage some days ago

Attachments

• fea.jpg
    fea.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 179
  • fea1.jpg
    fea1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 170
  • fea2.jpg
    fea2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 177

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393085684568.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393085684568.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 126
As a model she can truly take beautiful shots but most candid pictures look like this

kloss.jpg

:seeya:

I'm not sure if this has been posted as fish lips appears on this thread that many times :rolleyes: nonetheless scared me silly when it came up on my tumblr dash...
ady8u6y4.jpg

^ Looks like someone chewed on her lipstick. Or coughed up blood. Or both. :nervous:

IMO, Lily Donaldson looks like crap in this 2014 Vogue Japan editorial :nervous:

ena5yty7.jpg

CW: 98 lbs
GW: 95lbs
BMI: 16.7

As a model she can truly take beautiful shots but most candid pictures look like this

kloss.jpg

:seeya:

My goodness, I never thought I'd see a picture where Taylor Swift looked better than Karlie.... but here it is!

Tomorrow, I'll see a picture where Kate Upton looks thin, and the day after that, pigs flying over London!

That arm :wtf::wtf::wtf:
how can she still any modelling job out there, and I mean any???
plus I was never a fan of her face but at least her body excused it…… so not the case anymore

tumblr_moytzwFuuP1s9jtslo1_500.png