Models Looking Crap

tumblr_mzrxvvZMhO1qcah0do2_r1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Possible thread theme song:

She's a model and she's looking crap
We reckon she should throw away her Bacon Wrap
She's slender on the ifs, but packs a lot of butt
The lardy long lost sister of Jabba the Hutt?

She's trotting out tonight, loves feasting finger rolls
And making Wembley Stadium her Pringles bowl
It looks like life's a beach as SG posters say
"Oh, Willy must be free, so shift the whale away."

Believes she's cool as Karlie - girl has Kloss'd her mind
She craves to get ahead, is barred by her behind
Sick sorely wants that maximus to minimise
And stop making smoke signals with those flaming thighs

Reactions: 3 users
holy fuck...the hair + (lack of) makeup combined with the harsh lighting made almost all the models at Alexander Wang look haggard and ill...

_ARC0019.450x675.JPG
_ARC0052.450x675.JPG

_ARC0602.450x675.JPG
_ARC0578.450x675.JPG

_ARC0481.450x675.JPG
_ARC0619.450x675.JPG

_ARC0450.450x675.JPG
_ARC0615.450x675.JPG

_ARC0084.450x675.JPG
_ARC0604.450x675.JPG

holy fuck...the hair + (lack of) makeup combined with the harsh lighting made almost all the models at Alexander Wang look haggard and ill...

Damn, especially kasia struss and Joan!

And wtf was up with those boots, eugh, they were hideous

A Wang is just so tacky to me now. It's like he does ugly because it's cool - it's not even "it's so ugly it's pretty", it's just plain ugly now. Running out of inspiration? His old stuff was good.

A Wang is just so tacky to me now. It's like he does ugly because it's cool - it's not even "it's so ugly it's pretty", it's just plain ugly now. Running out of inspiration? His old stuff was good.

There is nothing in those photos that appeals to me in the slightest, except for the short-sleeved blue jacket (only because I have a weakness for that blue). Not what I expect from a showcase of designer clothes, even from an outré designer.

ew, it's a bit too Crispin Glover for me...

crispin-glover-40885.jpg%3F1173275878

dude gives me the creeps

I couldn't agree more. Last season I was a bit underwhelemed, but liked a few pieces and the the "menswear/underwear" vibe he had going on, so I condoned it. This season was just awful--as ugly as some recent Prada collections.

Running out of inspiration because he can't rip off balenciaga anymore :sneaky: