Models: Before & After Weight Gain (or Loss)

Diaconu last D&G catwalk vs today:

BGDlyCf.jpg

I have to say, I don't see much difference. ^

McNeil big vs today:
302atk5.jpg

ssrepaM.jpg

Kurkova, the famous weight gain pic
J2fDTEl.jpg

vs now:

eF4xNKZ.jpg

Too lazy to find other models before/after, but I would say that Stegner and Garrn gained a bit too.

Andreaa looked terrible at Dolce, she was noticeably bigger than the other girls
I agree, you can't really tell because her cheekbones are still so sharp (kinda like Olivia Wilde when she gained, they even look a like) so maybe that influences but even in the neck/shoulder area you can tell the difference and her arms look horrible.

^ i think that her arms have always been her problem area. even when she was noticeably skinnier than at the moment, her arms didn't look toned at all.
i watched dolce and i have to say there were a few models who where slightly bigger than the others, and some that where surprisingly thin, e.g. maud welzen, i never thought of her as ultra skinny. but i have to admit that especially for this and last season's dolce collections, a bit of a fuller figure (by model standards) fits perfectly.

i agree that she has gained though. she's on a roll at the moment, and i like her a lot, i hope her weight gain won't affect her career.

karl-lagerfeld_before-diet.jpg

:lol:

But ever since he lost weight, he´s such a badass critic on the current body image!
I loved his sharp comments on Adele´s body, or how he told off the people critizising models´ weights as fat mommas who sit at home all day and eat chips.

I thought exactly the same! And no one can say that who is he to say when he had such a transformation himself. He's just a proof that anyone can do it if they really want to. :)

I know she hasn't been active in awhile, but Imogen Morris Clarke used to be one of my absolute favorite models. Shame that she quit modelling, but...

Now:

tumblr_mtu9tmaleu1r7hus4o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mshvgmtUr41sp7600o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtiksjaRrt1s80axoo1_r2_500.jpg

Before:

tumblr_mshvhyhzto1sp7600o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkos7sUcVd1r9py4fo1_500.jpg

Doutzen Kroes has never been superskinny, and I doubt she ever will. But you have to commend her because lately she has been looking great. Her body is even better post-pregnancy than pre-pregnancy! :bow:

I'm not very into the fit/muscular > skinny body type, but Doutzen looks amazing imo. You can tell she has put a ton of effort into it. :highfive:

ioEgveJyxDOOP.jpg

Doutzen Kroes has never been superskinny, and I doubt she ever will. But you have to commend her because lately she has been looking great.

second this. she looks great :luv: although not sg skinny.

what would you estimate her bmi to be at these pictures/now?

second this. she looks great :luv: although not sg skinny.

what would you estimate her bmi to be at these pictures/now?

I'm the worst at guessing weight but considering that she's the most toned of all the VS Angels I think she's in the "normal" range of the BMI's (18-20 for Doutzen?). Not for being rather large for a model (like Kate Upton) but for being rather muscular for a model, as muscle weighs more than fat. :confused: Let the other gurls guess because mine doesn't feel very accurate. :lol:

And talking about the Angels, Adriana is looking good too.

id6yE706KdOmp.jpg

@Babydoll thanks for the reply love. i'm also bad at guessing, but i'd put her slightly above 18ish bmi too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Her lower legs look great, however I have problems with her stomach - it looks pretty bad in both pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Same. She's never had a flat stomach imo. Her legs are super long and sometimes look very thin but her upper body looks disproportionate. :/ Probably apple shaped? I think it's ok for VS though. She may not be superskinny but damn does she sell. :wtf:

F/W 2012
F/W 2014
[url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s6.postimg.org/itrr94ikx/David_Jones_W_2014_Collection_Launch_Arrivals_Xy.jpg[/url]

Haha I wanna see those thighs before I pass judgement. Looks like she could just be standing with good posture and popped shoulders here..

Reactions: 1 user