Model Eat!

IMG_0014.jpg

haha I love that one!
Now please say that the average american is more healthy than those models...

I see lots of diet drinks and Fruit. I remember reading Freja saying her diet was mainly fruit at the moment as it gave her vitamins and energy. It's commonly said models live off of sugar, but that she was making it healthy sugars for vitamins too. I'm surprised to see what looks like chips though in one of them. As for Emily DiDonato's ice cream..we all know where that landed her!

I see lots of diet drinks and Fruit. I remember reading Freja saying her diet was mainly fruit at the moment as it gave her vitamins and energy. It's commonly said models live off of sugar, but that she was making it healthy sugars for vitamins too. I'm surprised to see what looks like chips though in one of them. As for Emily DiDonato's ice cream..we all know where that landed her!

can you please give me the interview where Freja said she lives on fruit most of the time.Her skin is always glowing and her hair is perfect I would love to read more about her diet.

More from the Well Dunn with Jourdan Dunn series, this time starring Karlie Kloss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejfFYAujTeg

Jourdan tells this story of how they were in Paris and after a night out Jourdan gets a pizza and Karlie gets... spinach. She's all like 'I had a craving!' :rolleyes: even drunk Karlie thinks skinny.

(there's also one with Cara Delevingne but I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds, Cara is so annoying :nervous:)

Smiling for the audience, while thinking by herself about revenge she will prepare for Abbey, bitch :grin:
Because there was no way Freja could have refused that piece, it would provoke such an agiotage around media. :rolleyes:

Not really...seeing recent pictures of Freja, it seems she has definitely learned not to refuse....ahem

I think Karlie eats like an infant (don't trust her saying she eats those cookies), and it's amazing how she manages to keep that discipline even though she's so famous, and everyone can see that she eats only snacks throughout the day :)