Model Eat!

tumblr_mlepmuLjlD1rckuolo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mlfffam0PT1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlfg9awQS11rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlfeklFIWC1rsxdooo1_1280.jpg

olga-magdalena-lunch-break-458x500.jpg
(from the main website)
My obsession with models and their coffee drinking habit continues....
Anyone noticed that they are drinking coffee (or something else) from different places? I wonder why that is? Maybe they met up after they got cofeee or Olga prefers Starbucks and Magdalena prefers the other coffee shop. Oh man I wish I knew why.

olga-magdalena-lunch-break-458x500.jpg
(from the main website)
My obsession with models and their coffee drinking habit continues....
Anyone noticed that they are drinking coffee (or something else) from different places? I wonder why that is? Maybe they met up after they got cofeee or Olga prefers Starbucks and Magdalena prefers the other coffee shop. Oh man I wish I knew why.
Hahaha, I only just realized! That's so funny. My first thought was the former - that they would've met up after getting coffee, but the other possibility seems more interesting. Especially since I would've thought Magdalena likes her Starbucks after seeing a pic of Magdalena at Starbucks a while ago (taken a few years ago). ;)
jtw6wz.jpg

So jealous of Jourdan Dunn's metabolism, in her cooking show she seems to eat a lot, yet she is superskinny :luv:
Way way back before I came anywhere near Skinny Gossip, I used to follow Daul Kim's blog (RIP :cry:) and she mentioned Jourdan several times. I remember reading that Daul and Jourdan were KFC buddies! :lol: ..maybe an inside joke though.

I'm sure this might be posted allready, but hey, it's vlada eating a cookie, that never gets old! :luv:
884d73b238_32864363_o2.jpg