• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Model before and afters

H

Honeybunches

When searching through the threads I didnt fix one about this but if one exists just tell me... So here it goes.
I am sure I am not the only one that is inspired by weight loss suddess stories so I was wondering if you guys no any models that have had to loose some weight. I know abbey lee kershaw and Candice have done great jobs by do you guys know of any more?

H

Hazel123

Ahhhhh for me, she looked better before. Skinny but not starved-looking. She also has that ideal looking jawline! However, that's great motivation, to be able to see it can be done!

S

stracciatella

Ahhhhh for me, she looked better before. Skinny but not starved-looking. She also has that ideal looking jawline! However, that's great motivation, to be able to see it can be done!
have to agree with you again hehe but i guess it's just the picture or the outfit or the great smile in the first one. but i don't find her skinny at all in the first one, i just like the picture better.

M

Mameha

Agree....

abbey lee and sigrid agren, really?? has anyone pictures?

i would love to see more pics in this thread :)

i only found many articles about Karolina Kurkova:

Allie

Worker Bee
Great thread! Interested to see who else has made transformations.

Reactions: 1 user

amincer

Worker Bee
wow! abbey lee's weight loss looks great! what a massive difference, I wonder if she lost a lot of weight or if it only took 5-15lbs to make that difference?

I

irisflowerchild

wow! abbey lee's weight loss looks great! what a massive difference, I wonder if she lost a lot of weight or if it only took 5-15lbs to make that difference?
I don't think she lost a huge amount. I lost 10-15 pounds which I had gained from starting bipolar medication and birth control at the same time. It made a huge difference for me in the face, arms, and calves like it did for her.

Jailbait

Super Star
But Emily doesn't look starved now... :wtf:

Reactions: 1 users

sore

Super Star
as far as i know she's taking her break because she just doesn't enjoy modelling anymore (or never has), at least that's what she said in various interviews, but i'm quite sure she doesn't enjoy it anymore because of her struggle with weight.

she first started out when she won elite model look; she once said in an interview that she had to lose 7kg for the contest, then gained the weight back when she went to school again and had to lose even more for the fashion weeks.

the only before-pics i could find are posted on supermodels.nl and i don't know how to extract them / post them here, but this is the link:
http://www.supermodels.nl/forum/Posts.aspx?subject=julia-saner&page=2&id=11655