Model before and afters

Here's Sigrid at her lowest weight (ignore the rude comment on the second picture :rolleyes:):
sigrid2.jpg

12yearold.jpg

I'm having trouble finding images of her whole body before she lost weight but you can tell in her face in these images:
105hc1.jpg
14191_1_122_563lo.jpg

I really find ALL the weight losses inpsiring... except Karolina could favor either.

I think your level of "skinnyness" really depends on your frame & your facial structure. I'm quite unfortunate in that my face takes better shape around a 16BMI, but LITERALLY, 17+ and it looks quite fuller because of where it starts to gain shape in.

Abby-Lee in particular has a face that favors weightloss. Although she is obviously quite frail now, I think her high fashion appeal has more potential with her facial structure at a lower weight. Thanks for the posts, ladies!

guess, these bikini shots are somehow during...
and the last one, one of her face, after:
i think she is so beautiful and stunning

Me too, much better after, beautiful face!

that photo of Sigrid next to Karlie (with the rude comment), wow!!! some seriously amazing thinspo, I'm saving this to my computer.

I wish I had looked this skinny when I was 12 :lol:

Me too! 12 is the age when I started thinking that thin is better than 'full'. Before I was glad I'm not an unfortunate stick. :p

Anyway, here's a Sigrid newcomer interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb7l7RW5xFk
You can only see arms and face, but even others notice it - see 4th comment 'here she's cute and healthy, but now she's anorexic skinny'
Imo her face wins from weight loss. She's pretty average looking before.

Almost every model fluctuates in weight more or less. You just need to look carefully and you'll see it. :sneaky:

Here's a portion of Karlie Kloss. She mostly puts on weight on the top, especially shoulder - arm area. Just look!

00220m.jpg

00560m.jpg

00230m.jpg

And it's not one period, it happens from time to time. Good for her she is so tall, leggy, and from what I've heard - easy to work with too, so she must know when it's time to loose weight. Here are pictures of her now, at her thinnest!
00230m.jpg

karlie-kloss-s-fashion-fetish.img.472.315.1332507043853.jpg

@Mary Lou

I am so glad you noticed Karlie's fluctuations too.

I think she looks amazingly exotic when super skinny. She is still great with normal skinny but not shockingly as exceptional. She has a small face so she can easily pull off that amazing super skinny figure with grace.

& the second photo you posted :luv: I loved her figure in that music video!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigrid :luv: Is she still this skinny?

I think she gained some weight (I think she may have been in treatment...I know from some pretty credible sources she had/has an ED) but she is still very thin. Here's a recent picture (this could be edited, of course):

sigrid_agren12.jpg

I really find ALL the weight losses inpsiring... except Karolina could favor either.

I think your level of "skinnyness" really depends on your frame & your facial structure. I'm quite unfortunate in that my face takes better shape around a 16BMI, but LITERALLY, 17+ and it looks quite fuller because of where it starts to gain shape in.

Abby-Lee in particular has a face that favors weightloss. Although she is obviously quite frail now, I think her high fashion appeal has more potential with her facial structure at a lower weight. Thanks for the posts, ladies!

This is totally me as well. My face is MUCH more defined and attractive at a very low weight, but it doesn't take much weight gain at all for it to become quite full. I have a round/heartshape face so I hate my cheeks when I gain weight!

This is totally me as well. My face is MUCH more defined and attractive at a very low weight, but it doesn't take much weight gain at all for it to become quite full. I have a round/heartshape face so I hate my cheeks when I gain weight!

I'm the same. I have to be SKINNY for my stupid heart shaped face to show cheekbones otherwise it's just like moonface and I swear makes me look heavier than I am half the time.

I agree with the model fluctuations, I have noticed it with Frida Gustavsson and Jac for example. They are either skinny or a bit "fuller".

Frida
skinny
frida-6ysl.jpg

fuller
35b5nw6.png

Monika
skinny
jac1-1.jpg

fuller
algtfp.png

Last edited by a moderator: