Miley Cyrus

She is the most irritating person on the planet.

Also, WTF is going on with this hairstyle.

VMAs- Aug 25, 2013

miley-cyrus-mtv-vmas-2013-red-carpet-04.jpg

Seriously. WTF. :nervous::spazrun::run:

This show looks like a pedobear fantasyland.
Another one:

aQuJBZy.jpg

Why would anyone even consider wearing something like this in public that's beyond me.

damn you, i wanted to post that image just now! haha

but no really, how can an ass get that shape, it's not human :disgusted:

Reactions: 1 user
Something I read in a review that made me :lol:

Did you see her molest Robin Thicke?

Seriously though, I think I have never seen anything on TV that has made me this uncomfortable before...
The whole show screamed trashy and classless, I mean what can we expect from the so called "stars" these days... Miley put herself on another level after that performance though.
And don't even get me started on her body. That latex bikini bottom shaped the weirdest, most deformed ass you can get. Congrats Miley, I hope that at least you had fun.

I am not trying to be dramatic and I really am by no means a prude but I found her performance to be vile and disgusting. She looked awful, she acted awful, robin thicke probably spent hours in the shower afterward, and she is an embarrassment. I can only imagine what will be on tv for the next generation.

Reactions: 1 user
I have seen pics from the VMA on my tumblr dashboard. All I can say is...

I want to cut off her tongue.

a-f*cking-men. how many times did she stick out her huge, disgusting tongue? too many to count, and at such unnecessary and random moments. does she think she looks good with that thing hanging out of her mouth? that alone made her performance 100 times more uncomfortable to watch.

Yeah, its definitely Barbie's fault that girls grow up with body dysmorphia, set goals based on "what men want" and believe they need to have sex to keep a man.