Miley Cyrus

well as much as i dislike miley, i have to thank her for being an amazing quality control: if there's a picture of her on a thinspo blog, then it's a clear sign for me that this blog isn't the right thing for me.
I really don't understand how anbody could find her thinspiring, the only time she had a good body that wasn't flabby all over was when she was a teen and then again in her pilates phase. she was pretty-ish when she had longer hair and dressed like a normal person, but now she looks absolutely ridiculous. it's so obvious how desperate she is to appear edgy and different :rolleyes:

article-0-1A267C03000005DC-376_322x828.jpg

article-0-1A2669A9000005DC-958_308x828.jpg

article-0-1A267BBC000005DC-548_648x898.jpg

Bieber wanna-be

Does she have some sort of problem with covering her stomach? Did she accidentally shrink all her tops while washing them? :hmm:

Reactions: 1 user
I think her body is starting to look good again. Like, her stomach is much thinner than it was a couple of months ago.

I really want to see her super skinny. She has made soo much progress. I think she has a wicked bone structure. She belongs in the "waste of face" thread imo.

She belongs in the "waste of face" thread imo.

Maybe that´s just me, but I find her face to be the least appealing feature of her.
No matter how much she weighs, her face is always bloated and chipmunky. She also seems to have a permanent double chin going on