Miley Cyrus

apparently you can delete her from your internet on google chrome:lol: It's like "###### said she will no longer be sticking her tongue out as much"...:rolleyes:

Can we *please* just go back to this moment:

miley_cyrus_2012_vanity_fair_oscar_party_in_west_hollywood_february_26_2012_HTqjVyd.sized.jpg

Miley+Cyrus+Celebs+2012+Vanity+Fair+Oscar+c675ERsAGHhl.jpg

I miss it so much! I'm still heartbroken

I read an explanation of her Wrecking Ball video - She's naked because she's singing about a love that left her broken and "bare" (I think that's the word she used), the wrecking ball is there because it was a powerful and destructive love and she licks the hammer to show that she still loves and craves the pain. She's trying to tell a love story gone wrong.

Now either she just messed up the symbolism or there's a publicist that worked hard to find a suitable explanation.

I read an explanation of her Wrecking Ball video - She's naked because she's singing about a love that left her broken and "bare" (I think that's the word she used), the wrecking ball is there because it was a powerful and destructive love and she licks the hammer to show that she still loves and craves the pain. She's trying to tell a love story gone wrong.

Now either she just messed up the symbolism or there's a publicist that worked hard to find a suitable explanation.

I love convoluted explantions publicists give to cover up bat-sh!t crazy.

She is dressing like she was Marilyn Manson's girlfriend. Does anyone remember Rose Mc Gowan?

663740_1300221529716_full.jpg

You didn't break the new, bab'

Ah I see, Eiza Gonzalez = random hookup in a club.

Guess the best way to get over someone is....:naughty::naughty:

I had a huge crush on liam when the hunger games was in theatres, I wonder how awesome it must feel when you go to a club and end up snogging someone like him... :oops:

Still pretty hurtful towards miley though... No matter what they dress and act like, no girl deserves an ex getting over them in 0.3 seconds :p

I had a huge crush on liam when the hunger games was in theatres, I wonder how awesome it must feel when you go to a club and end up snogging someone like him... :oops:

Still pretty hurtful towards miley though... No matter what they dress and act like, no girl deserves an ex getting over them in 0.3 seconds :p

I'm pretty hurt as well (hahaha sorry I just enjoy being a drama queen) so I'm just going to pretend that he's with Eiza because she resembles the old miley. That's it, and you can't convince me any other way

I mean, I seriously doubt he feels anything towards any woman right now, he was put through the wringer with Miley's antics and likely won't settle down again for awhile.