Versace S/S 2021
mika-8.jpg

BOSS S/S 2021
mika-6.jpgmika-5.jpg

Max Mara S/S 2021
mika-7.jpg

Her other look at Alberta Feretti S/S 2021
mika-4.jpg

Sketch Book Style (Vogue Japan October 2020)
mika-11.jpgmika-12.jpgmika-13.jpg

L'esprit sellier (The Saddler's Spirit) (Hermès F/W 2020 campaign)
mika-10.jpgmika-9.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 8 users

glamodel

Worker Bee
For Coperni
DAFB2A2F-09D1-4467-9A7C-31548573A9DF.jpeg

I am loving her work, really glad to see her a lot on runways this season

Reactions: 1 users

bougainvilleas

Super Star
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

klyuchitsa

Rising Star
Ok her body looks great but what happened to her face? (Lighting, bloating, or something else?) She looked noticeably different a few months ago - I had to revisit the beginning of the thread to make sure it was the same model.

More from last year:

I also noticed her cheeks looking fuller lately, but I don't know if this is due to aging, her diet, or something else. I recall someone saying she eats quite a lot for her size a few pages back, so if that's the case maybe it's water retention? I also bring up aging bc my good friend's face was slim in high school, but her cheeks started puffing out as she got older despite her weight/body staying the relatively the same (fluctuating at most 3-5 lbs)

delicateeuphoria

Rising Star
I also noticed her cheeks looking fuller lately, but I don't know if this is due to aging, her diet, or something else. I recall someone saying she eats quite a lot for her size a few pages back, so if that's the case maybe it's water retention? I also bring up aging bc my good friend's face was slim in high school, but her cheeks started puffing out as she got older despite her weight/body staying the relatively the same (fluctuating at most 3-5 lbs)
Her face shape is pretty much the same as mine, and I’ve noticed when I stick to a healthy diet (not necessarily calorie restrictive, just lots of whole foods and no junk), lots of exercise and minimal stress, my face shape will look similar to how hers did last year. However if I stray from my diet and eat more junk (even if I eat less calories overall) and there’s more stress in my life, I’ll develop that jowel-y look similar to how she looked at MFW.

In Mikas case, I reckon it’s the quality of her diet catching up to her + stress/exhaustion since she seemed super busy at MFW