mika-8.jpg

BOSS S/S 2021
mika-6.jpg
mika-5.jpg

Max Mara S/S 2021
mika-7.jpg

Her other look at Alberta Feretti S/S 2021
mika-4.jpg

Sketch Book Style (Vogue Japan October 2020)
mika-11.jpg
mika-12.jpg
mika-13.jpg

L'esprit sellier (The Saddler's Spirit) (Hermès F/W 2020 campaign)
mika-10.jpg
mika-9.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 8 users
Loved her look at Salvatore Ferragamo :luv:
Fql3NLo.jpg

Ports 1961
EaHbHLK.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
4DA49E66-F95E-4CD2-9582-E98024FC76AE.png
9EF97202-4FE3-4A82-B83C-54AC8CC72E5B.png

Lol@her body checking on a very public Instagram story. Though to be fair I can’t blame her - girl’s got great legs.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
For Coperni
DAFB2A2F-09D1-4467-9A7C-31548573A9DF.jpeg

I am loving her work, really glad to see her a lot on runways this season

Reactions: 2 users
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Ok her body looks great but what happened to her face? (Lighting, bloating, or something else?) She looked noticeably different a few months ago - I had to revisit the beginning of the thread to make sure it was the same model.

More from last year:

I also noticed her cheeks looking fuller lately, but I don't know if this is due to aging, her diet, or something else. I recall someone saying she eats quite a lot for her size a few pages back, so if that's the case maybe it's water retention? I also bring up aging bc my good friend's face was slim in high school, but her cheeks started puffing out as she got older despite her weight/body staying the relatively the same (fluctuating at most 3-5 lbs)

I also noticed her cheeks looking fuller lately, but I don't know if this is due to aging, her diet, or something else. I recall someone saying she eats quite a lot for her size a few pages back, so if that's the case maybe it's water retention? I also bring up aging bc my good friend's face was slim in high school, but her cheeks started puffing out as she got older despite her weight/body staying the relatively the same (fluctuating at most 3-5 lbs)
Her face shape is pretty much the same as mine, and I’ve noticed when I stick to a healthy diet (not necessarily calorie restrictive, just lots of whole foods and no junk), lots of exercise and minimal stress, my face shape will look similar to how hers did last year. However if I stray from my diet and eat more junk (even if I eat less calories overall) and there’s more stress in my life, I’ll develop that jowel-y look similar to how she looked at MFW.

In Mikas case, I reckon it’s the quality of her diet catching up to her + stress/exhaustion since she seemed super busy at MFW

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
I was looking at her legs thinking she had gained, went back, and looked at some old photos posted earlier on the thread for reference but I think what's happened is she's lost a bit of muscle definition. Anyone else think that? Regardless of that and her slight facial bloating she's still absolutely gorgeous

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Chloé
IPG9N4d.jpg

Her other look at Coperni
qdnawc8.jpg

“L’homme aux bijoux” (Vogue Paris September 2020)
79Ex6Bu.jpg

PHrjH89.jpg

Some more photos + video from her stories in Vogue Japan June 2020:

Ph. Adam Katz Sinding at Tom Ford F/W 2020 (still not over how lovely she looked here)
YsF4FwZ.jpg
GulxsUD.jpg
p8OXhgS.jpg

Tomo Kuizumi S/S 2020

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Chloé SS21
1601636224540.png

Edit: My apologies, did not see that this picture was posted a few minutes ago, I will delete this post asap

“High Tension” by Steven Meisel (Zara F/W 2020 campaign)
IVGNc1x.jpg
VRsjJmK.jpg
I1wkNby.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users
Ph. Vito Fernicola for Zara
h5P08nm.jpg
jBKwEbR.jpg
iHLxxyo.jpg
octZeQA.jpg
UobjHkW.jpg