Martha Patterson

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by NewLeaf, Jun 30, 2013.

1. NewLeaf

NewLeaf Worker Bee

Apologies if a thread has already been made on this girl. She's married to member of Kings of Leon. I found her through a little google stalking of Alex Turner's pre-Alexa ex Johanna Bennett since I'm watching Glastonbury coverage (who is now married to another KOL member and I find looks hilariously similar to Alexa facially...) anyway. I could only focus on Martha's tiny little legs so I did a search. She's supposedly a model but I don't see any proof of that. Just a skinny with a boy in a band but thought I would share my findings anyway since inspiration is becoming harder to come across these days...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

she reminds me a bit of Millie from Made in Chelsea (for those with awful Brit TV taste :p)

2. NewLeaf

NewLeaf Worker Bee

interesting choice
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a link to her twitter if you're reeally interested here and her Instagram here

I feel a little bad for making a thread dedicated no a nobody, essentially, but when I find I share...

P.S. Probably should've made the title Martha 'Followill' on second thoughts. Woops.

3. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

So much for 'only dogs go for bones' and 'real men like curves'...... :whistling:;)

4. NewLeaf

NewLeaf Worker Bee

right?! all the men that all the girls want to bag... what type of girl do they end up with? :rolleyes:;)

5. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast VIP - Model
    VIP

:highfive:

6. xoxoadore

xoxoadore Worker Bee

they look good I don't really find her face particularly special, but her body is so slim

7. dietcokediet

dietcokediet Super Star

Her face looks better on her Instagram pics (of course). Her body is lovely. I especially like her in the pic where she is wearing super short cut-offs and the see-through graphic tee. Like: dreambody:p

8. Liquid Lunch

Liquid Lunch Rookie

Just found Martha exactly the same way as you did @NewLeaf and came on here to check if she had a thread. Her face always looks really bloated (not going to speculate) but her body is decently slim.

Interesting pic where she is making Erin look fat(ter) and she must be making Lily feel like a chunk at all of those KOL things they presumably attend together. Hopefully she might shame them both into doing something since they are supposed to be the big-time models but are just looking painfully civilian in the body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#8 Liquid Lunch, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  9. Ann

Ann Rookie

am I only one who thinks her skinny looks a little too skinny on her?
    don't get me wrong I think she's beautiful and would kill for her body and man
    . just a thought

10. Victoria

Victoria Guest

I'd have to disagree, I think it suits her really well. She looks so dainty :luv:

And her hip bones in the bikini pictures... I die.

11. Ann

Ann Rookie

I re looked to see if I was having a blind moment I was :oops:
    lol second pass she looks fine

12. FutureFullOfBones

FutureFullOfBones Worker Bee

:lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

:oops::luv: