Martha Patterson

NewLeaf

Worker Bee
Jan 23, 2012
London, UK
Apologies if a thread has already been made on this girl. She's married to member of Kings of Leon. I found her through a little google stalking of Alex Turner's pre-Alexa ex Johanna Bennett since I'm watching Glastonbury coverage (who is now married to another KOL member and I find looks hilariously similar to Alexa facially...) anyway. I could only focus on Martha's tiny little legs so I did a search. She's supposedly a model but I don't see any proof of that. Just a skinny with a boy in a band but thought I would share my findings anyway since inspiration is becoming harder to come across these days...

fFvGB6V.jpg

64yCwMV.jpg

lPZFn7N.jpg

Ecss4dT.jpg

fGXuSNS.jpg

VsU0H76.jpg

x9TD3xI.jpg

she reminds me a bit of Millie from Made in Chelsea (for those with awful Brit TV taste :p)

interesting choice
dpJ61tH.jpg

B1OlkDs.jpg

GvgGHj6.jpg

4rBFUZJ.jpg

cBs5ft1.jpg

c45Epkx.jpg

sTcHynS.jpg

foiK49b.jpg

And a link to her twitter if you're reeally interested here and her Instagram here

I feel a little bad for making a thread dedicated no a nobody, essentially, but when I find I share...

P.S. Probably should've made the title Martha 'Followill' on second thoughts. Woops.

Her face looks better on her Instagram pics (of course). Her body is lovely. I especially like her in the pic where she is wearing super short cut-offs and the see-through graphic tee. Like: dreambody:p

Just found Martha exactly the same way as you did @NewLeaf and came on here to check if she had a thread. Her face always looks really bloated (not going to speculate) but her body is decently slim.

Interesting pic where she is making Erin look fat(ter) and she must be making Lily feel like a chunk at all of those KOL things they presumably attend together. Hopefully she might shame them both into doing something since they are supposed to be the big-time models but are just looking painfully civilian in the body.

600full-martha-patterson.jpg

jared-followill-shirtless-miami-01.jpg

gty-152557692-4_3.jpg

tumblr_l5gm3q0moY1qauaw4o1_500.jpg

erin-heatherton-jared-followill-met-ball-2013-after-party-06.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
am I only one who thinks her skinny looks a little too skinny on her?
don't get me wrong I think she's beautiful and would kill for her body and man
. just a thought

am I only one who thinks her skinny looks a little too skinny on her?
don't get me wrong I think she's beautiful and would kill for her body and man
. just a thought

I'd have to disagree, I think it suits her really well. She looks so dainty :luv:

And her hip bones in the bikini pictures... I die.

I'd have to disagree, I think it suits her really well. She looks so dainty :luv:

And her hip bones in the bikini pictures... I die.

I re looked to see if I was having a blind moment I was :oops:
lol second pass she looks fine