Marine Deleeuw

From TFS:

Vogue Japan February 2015

TGILULR.png

Personally, I know that when I am thinner, my eyes and nose are a lot more pronounced
That happens to me too. It's like the features become to big for the size of the face. But for me it's absolutely worth, in me and in others.

The other picture is from December 2013, and I doubt she's already skinnier than back then (actually, from the measurements listed, she isn't).

Little throwback because she's just so beautiful.

JavBFQw.jpg

mpwWROP.jpg

Ikya5Cq.jpg

QokMt3U.jpg

gXOWsA3.jpg

Jf7sEp3.png

Last edited:
i miss her so much on the runway!!!! although her editorial is fantastic the runway needs her, she is gorgeous. I hope and have an intuition she will be going directly to paris (praying for this)

Guys, puting aside the fact she obviously put lots on weigh including in the breast, MAY I ASK EVERYONE who's nice enough to answer, what do you think of the shape of her boobs in the last pic ? We ave the same and I hate mine haha

Guys, puting aside the fact she obviously put lots on weigh including in the breast, MAY I ASK EVERYONE who's nice enough to answer, what do you think of the shape of her boobs in the last pic ? We ave the same and I hate mine haha
I have the same shape as well!! I hated them when I was a younger and I was really self-conscious about it, to the point where I was exploring plastic surgery options but thankfully I've grown to love them - and my boyfriend doesn't mind either ;)

Reactions: 1 user
I think they're quite beautiful tbh

Reactions: 1 user