• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Maggie Q

A

astrid

I love her body, she's very toned and skinny in the same time. Her face isnt't pretty very much.

P

pattymatty

I've been watching her on Netflix, her tv show is Nikita. Not sure if it's still on. Love her skinny, sexy body!!! Her skin isn't that clear, though, but everything else about her is great. I would love to have her body less five pounds!

A

AMQ

love love her as well!!!
even her martial art moves are to die for!!!

flora

Rookie
Reaction score
She looks really good in Nikita. I don't really like her but props for having such a fit body.

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
I absolutely love her, she is so incredibly skinny (just watch nikita) and she can kick some serious ass :luv:

Maggie-Q-Hot-Pictures-2.png
Maggie-Q-for-Complex-Magazine-February-March-2013-maggie-q-33402838-929-620.jpg

Cmac

Rookie
Reaction score
Just finished the first season of Nikita, they seem to be replaying them all in the UK so that people catch up for season 3?

Her body is awesome, just the right mix of skinny and toned. Almost makes me want to become a ninja assassin....

KavaHess

Rookie
Reaction score
She's great! A really hardcore vegan/healthy eater with some skills in buttkicking to boot!Maggie-Q-Wallpapers-.gif

I particularly love her clothes on the first season of Nikita, understated but they drape so nicely on her tiny frame! Unfortunately, completely not realistic for me as I'm about an entire foot taller than her and Germanic, not Asian, but she is great inspiration, particularly in the workout department! And she's smart too!
nikita-maggie-q-111-captured-500.jpg[/IMG]http://img2-2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/101216/breakouts/maggie-q-nikita_300.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkGZAPbDxVyGdbZlJrkFFzGuN2yVb28AIc-WwzU8IdCb-7SAN3.jpg

deerskulls

Worker Bee
Reaction score
really like her body, and i like how that contrasts with her toughness and ass kicking in the show!

gracilis

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Her body still looks great lately

And I looked her up on here after seeing this scene on the new episode of Designated Survivor tonight. :luvluv:

Even though I'm early 20's, I find older (-ish, she's 38) women who maintain their bodies the most inspiring as it's obvious how much commitment and follow-through they have. :luv:

At Tribeca TV Fest a few days ago in promotion of Designated Survivor:

Love Maggie Q, love her chest bones poking through, hate all the pink covering her up.

• Agree
Reactions: Starbuck and Lysa

colette

Rookie
Reaction score
I've been watching Designated survivor just because of her. Such a sight for sore eyes, especially if you consider how chubby actresses usually are...

KavaHess

Rookie
Reaction score
Adding to this thread despite it being inactive for a while. Even though she isn't the skinniest, I find her constant commitment to health and animal rights really inspiring, especially at almost 40 :) On top of that, her presence always seems really genuine and positive, and her yoga poses are also pretty next-level. Definitely one of my favourite public personas right now.