Maggie Q

M

marissacooper

I think she's perfect!

147537.jpg

images-3.jpg

images-4.jpg

I love her body, she's very toned and skinny in the same time. Her face isnt't pretty very much.

I've been watching her on Netflix, her tv show is Nikita. Not sure if it's still on. Love her skinny, sexy body!!! Her skin isn't that clear, though, but everything else about her is great. I would love to have her body less five pounds!

love love her as well!!!
even her martial art moves are to die for!!!

She looks really good in Nikita. I don't really like her but props for having such a fit body.

I absolutely love her, she is so incredibly skinny (just watch nikita) and she can kick some serious ass :luv:

Maggie-Q-Hot-Pictures-2.png

Maggie-Q-for-Complex-Magazine-February-March-2013-maggie-q-33402838-929-620.jpg

Just finished the first season of Nikita, they seem to be replaying them all in the UK so that people catch up for season 3?

Her body is awesome, just the right mix of skinny and toned. Almost makes me want to become a ninja assassin....

She's great! A really hardcore vegan/healthy eater with some skills in buttkicking to boot!
Maggie-Q-Wallpapers-.gif

I particularly love her clothes on the first season of Nikita, understated but they drape so nicely on her tiny frame! Unfortunately, completely not realistic for me as I'm about an entire foot taller than her and Germanic, not Asian, but she is great inspiration, particularly in the workout department! And she's smart too!
images
nikita-maggie-q-111-captured-500.jpg
[/IMG]http://img2-2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/101216/breakouts/maggie-q-nikita_300.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkGZAPbDxVyGdbZlJrkFFzGuN2yVb28AIc-WwzU8IdCb-7SAN3.jpg

really like her body, and i like how that contrasts with her toughness and ass kicking in the show!

Her body still looks great lately

grwk8vL.jpg

WdhEmZu.jpg

8JRUP3z.jpg

FQrOAkm.jpg

And I looked her up on here after seeing this scene on the new episode of Designated Survivor tonight. :luvluv:

Reactions: 1 users
Her body still looks great lately

grwk8vL.jpg

WdhEmZu.jpg

8JRUP3z.jpg

FQrOAkm.jpg

And I looked her up on here after seeing this scene on the new episode of Designated Survivor tonight. :luvluv:

Even though I'm early 20's, I find older (-ish, she's 38) women who maintain their bodies the most inspiring as it's obvious how much commitment and follow-through they have. :luv:

At Tribeca TV Fest a few days ago in promotion of Designated Survivor:

maggie-q-kal-pen-tease-designated-survivor-season-2-at-tribeca-tv-fest-08.jpg

Love Maggie Q, love her chest bones poking through, hate all the pink covering her up.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I've been watching Designated survivor just because of her. Such a sight for sore eyes, especially if you consider how chubby actresses usually are...

Adding to this thread despite it being inactive for a while. Even though she isn't the skinniest, I find her constant commitment to health and animal rights really inspiring, especially at almost 40 :) On top of that, her presence always seems really genuine and positive, and her yoga poses are also pretty next-level. Definitely one of my favourite public personas right now.

maggie-q-march-headstand.jpg
maggie-q-march-crow.jpg
maggie-q-at-2018-vanity-fair-oscar-party-in-beverly-hills-03-04-2018-0.jpg

maggie-q-night-out-in-hollywood-06-20-2015_2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
15DC823B-3681-438E-A741-9C62E49DD6EF.png
BABFEA31-4A78-4797-89A2-04D07F73E6A7.png
These photos are a few months old but I just saw them and was happy to see how good she looks for being 40! (Hate the dress, but I think her body looks nice). Her show Nikita was such a thinspo for me back in the day, so I’m glad to see she hasn’t changed too much!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Has anybody else seen the Fantasy Island remake? I saw it with some friends and the entire time I was distracted by Maggie! I can’t find ANY pics but she was some great thinspo.. maybe this subpar screenshot will suffice:cry:
0CECCCC9-1DFB-402A-9114-65ECF32B3AA3.jpeg

Does anyone know what the deal is with her supplement she's repping? Morning Complete by Activated You.

There's a weirdly dramatic infomercial type video that I, embarrassingly watched, but just wondering if anyone has actually tried Morning Complete. A lot of the issues she deals with are some that I have as well. But it also sounds like such a scam.

• Funny