Magdalena Frackowiak

Viktor+Rolf+Fall+2010+e-Ef_Ys91TJl.jpg
Stella+McCartney+Fall+2010+UsIBk6G_kaql.jpg
Stella+McCartney+Fall+2010+fJ6dDevZ3EXl.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
I love the expressions of the guys behind her in the first few photos above. Smiles from ear to ear.

Thanks for these photos...which I could like multiple times. Proof legs & a LBD are all you need when you are a true SG....wow. She is definitely a stunner.

Reactions: 4 users
image.jpeg
From her Instagram

The essence of beauty, from every single point of view. And let's not forget she's 31!

Reactions: 11 users
I can never tell if a picture of her is recent or from 10 years ago, she's the best, my absolute favorite model.

Reactions: 11 users
Short and sweet interview with Magdalena

TOP MODEL SECRETS
MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK
Model icon Magdalena Frackowiak tells us her secrets behind that flawless face (no touching!) and reveals her obsession with Godard.

Ranked as one of the industry’s icons, Magdalena Frackowiak has one of the most successful modelling careers in the fashion world. After landing her first cover in 2006 (for Italian Glamour), Yves Saint Laurent’s then creative director Stefano Pilati handpicked the Polish beauty to open the house’s Spring show. It gave Frackowiak her big break, and the following season she closed the Dior show, landed her first Italian Vogue cover and became the face of Ralph Lauren. In 2009, Vogue Paris named her one of the Top 30 models of the decade. And Magdalena Frackowiak hasn’t stopped since.

In fact, this year she decided super modelling wasn’t enough. In May, she launched her own jewellery line – beautiful pieces designed by Magdalena Frackowiak and handcrafted by local artisans in Poland. It’s evident Magdalena Frackowiak is all about dedication – whether it comes to designing jewellery, modelling or skin routines. Read on to learn her secrets.

MY FAVOURITE PHOTOGRAPHER IS…
”Irving Penn, Steven Meisel.”

IN MY CAREER, I AM MOST PROUD OVER…
”Opening some of my favourite shows, like Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton and Prada.”

MY MOST MEMORABLE SHOOT WAS…
”Prada’s campaign for A/W12.”

THE SONG THAT ALWAYS GETS ME GOING AT A SHOOT IS…
”Touch Me I’m Going To Scream by My Morning Jacket.”

MY MODEL ICON IS...
”Veruschka von Lehndorff.”

MY BEAUTY SECRET IS…
”Hydrate and nourish your skin regularly, daily, using creams and masks. Eat food that contains natural fats. Try to drink two litres of water every day. Sleep for at least eight hours.”

I KEEP IN SHAPE BY…
”Walking and stretching a lot. I do yoga two to three times a week.”

FOR A QUICK HAIR FIX, I…
”I use dry shampoo.”

MY DE-STRESS TRICK IS…
”To inhale and exhale ten times.”

MY SECRET TALENT IS…
”I design jewellery. I have had my own line, Magdalena Frackowiak Jewelry since May.”

I SMELL LIKE…
”Jasmine, roses, musk.”

MY FAVOURITE OFF DUTY LOOK IS…
”A black sweater and black denim cut-offs.”

RIGHT NOW, I AM OBSESSED WITH…
”Jean-Luc Godard films.”

THE BEST BEAUTY TIP I’VE EVER RECEIVED IS…
”Don't touch your face too often. By touching it you irritate your skin and you transfer bacteria from your hands to the skin.”

MY FAVOURITE HOTEL IS…
”Chiltern Firehouse in London.”

MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT IS…
Cipriani in Venice, Quintessence in New York and Café de Flore in Paris.”

FOR BREAKFAST, I ALWAYS HAVE…
”Herbal tea with honey and a soft-boiled egg.”

FOR A LONG FLIGHT, I ALWAYS PACK…
”A warm sweater, socks, painkiller pills, a book, a hydrating mask and rose petals balm.”

WHEN I HAVE SOME FREE TIME, I…
”Paint.”

THE BEST ADVICE I’VE EVER RECEIVED IS…
”Believe it and you will achieve it.”

MY FAVOURITE THING TO SHOP WHEN I AM AWAY IS…
”Flavoured tea, organic creams, new perfumes, vintage clothing.”

BEING A MODEL, I’VE LEARNT…
”To be mature, responsible and a hard worker but also to be creative and sensitive to beauty.”

POST-MODELLING, I WOULD LIKE TO…
”Continue to design jewellery.”

RIGHT NOW, I AM READING…
”The Glass Bead Game by Herman Hesse.”

MY GOAL IN LIFE IS…
”For me and my family to be happy and to have enough to enjoy the simple pleasures in life.”

MAGDALENA FRACKOWIAK

AGENCY: DNA Models

CITY: NEW YORK

DISCOVERED: In Warsaw, at age 16

INSTAGRAM: @frackowiakmagdalena

from her fashionspot page
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/magdalena-frackowiak-234459-58.html

Reactions: 1 users
In this period I'm super obsessed with her. She's just amazing, way more than all the new faces around now, but she's in her 30s! Adore her:bow:

Reactions: 1 user
I love that interview. All that talk of candles, herbal teas, botanical scents, and new wave cinema exudes the level of 'I've-got-my-shit-together' that I aspire to.

Also, really pleasantly surprised to discover that, unlike the majority of celebrity designed lines, her jewellery is really minimal and beautiful, would wear all of it. It makes sense for someone that involved in the industry for that long to have good taste.. but I still just expect the worst when anyone says "Oh, and I've decided to go into jewellery designing". Even the site design is really beautiful - https://magdalenafrackowiak.com/

Reactions: 3 users
Also, really pleasantly surprised to discover that, unlike the majority of celebrity designed lines, her jewellery is really minimal and beautiful, would wear all of it. It makes sense for someone that involved in the industry for that long to have good taste.. but I still just expect the worst when anyone says "Oh, and I've decided to go into jewellery designing". Even the site design is really beautiful - https://magdalenafrackowiak.com/

I agree. The pieces look lovely, I really want some of those necklaces.