• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Madison Stubbington

Super Star

She was a Christopher Kane exclusive.

Reactions: 1 user

alexandtm

Worker Bee
I'd love her, if I hadn't just seen Sophie Touchet's thread. Still, she has a great look!

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
She was the 2011 winner of the Pride Models International Model Search. That agency has churned out some pretty fantastic girls in the past few years with more in development (something in that Adelaide water), a few of them have had a season on the international circuit before finding the pressure a bit much to handle and returned to Australia though, so here's hoping Madison sticks it out.

slenderous

Worker Bee
I find her more memorable-looking than Sophie. She seems to have slimmed down a bit from when she started, if a google search is anything to go by. I absolutely love her face, just gorgeous!

Super Star
Louis Vuitton F/W 2014.15

Saint Laurent F/W 2014.15

Yohji Yamamoto F/W 2014.15

street style

S

Smaller&Smaller

Wow, beautiful hair and such an earthly face. I am a fan!

sentier

Grand Dame
She was the 2011 winner of the Pride Models International Model Search. That agency has churned out some pretty fantastic girls in the past few years with more in development (something in that Adelaide water), a few of them have had a season on the international circuit before finding the pressure a bit much to handle and returned to Australia though, so here's hoping Madison sticks it out.
True, April Tiplady is another one who has just quit modelling after having a status complaining about how she'd rather eat carbs than model. Shame because she had real potential with a McQ campaign and Vogue Paris editorial last year.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
True, April Tiplady is another one who has just quit modelling after having a status complaining about how she'd rather eat carbs than model. Shame because she had real potential with a McQ campaign and Vogue Paris editorial last year.
WTF, April Tiplady quit? I give her 2 months max, a few cafe shifts and she'll realise how sweet she had it. I know far too many girls who have done the same.

I hope she returns anyway, I always really liked her.

Olen

Rookie
She's very reminiscent of Lily Cole, but with a little more asymmetry in the face. Her legs are darling though :luv: