pOICqnsl.jpg

rEvZcLUl.jpg

Diesel Black Gold
iaXlSFCl.jpg
tCTDyQkl.jpg

KF6XgiGl.jpg
buwakCjl.jpg

I2U8q4d.jpg

She flopped in NY :( such a shame, her body is lovely. Maybe it is her height, I remember thinking at Anna Sui a couple of seasons ago that she was very short compared to the other girls. Here she is at the shows she did last week - Zimmermann, Akris and Anna Sui
_MON0174.jpg
svLO6E0r.jpg
IMG_0361.jpg
fFkSBFKX.jpg
GEUbzvJk.jpg

And at Emilia Wickstead in London
n137jvG4.jpg

the only thing that post inspired me to do was go on an apple and coffee diet.
Apple and coffee diet sounds great actually:lol:

I find it a bit annoying when models post comparisons like this, because 99% of runway models do eat less than the average person to maintain a certain size for their career. That isn't necessarily an eating disorder, that's just doing your job. So, unless these models actually had an eating disorder (which most of them don't say they did, they just say that they were "unhealthy"), this "transformation" doesn't actually show anything except a change in career paths (because I'm sure these heavier models aren't getting the same type of work they used to in their skinnier days.) If you can find a way to work as a model at an average weight, then great, more power to you, but don't paint your transformation as a "body positive" thing and get on this pedestal... you were skinny because it was your job.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I hate how her post reinforces the 'skinny is unhealthy' message.
It is a shame that she couldn't find a way to stay skinny in a healthier way than the apples coffee and cigarettes...
What a way to throw a potential career to the bin.
Agreed. Reading through the comments on that instagram picture made me disgusted over the skinny shaming. A lot of it is positive feedback to her but it made me feel like being skinny is wrong, and how the world currently views it as a bad and unhealthy and doesn't know better. And by the way she doesn't seem necessarily healthier to me. She clearly has given up any effort to work out.

Reactions: 1 user