Luiza Scandelari

She is like the silverware of Waymodel Agency. Whenever they release bunch of group photos she stands out in every picture. Even if she won't become a catwalk queen, her print work is already impressive, no doubts.
So interesting to follow real gems like Luiza and Liza.

Recent

KakaoTalk_Photo_2015-10-31-08-11-10.jpeg

KakaoTalk_Photo_2015-10-31-08-11-26.jpeg

KakaoTalk_Photo_2015-10-31-08-11-30.jpeg

KakaoTalk_Photo_2015-10-31-08-11-21.jpeg

I'm in love with her face...

KakaoTalk_Photo_2015-10-31-08-11-16.jpeg

:luv:

Edit: is it just me or has she gained a little since last year? Anyway, still gorgeous though

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I still adore her, but I can only really see her doing luxury watch campaigns for inflight magazines at this point. She hasn't really been marketed for anything edgy or editorial. Not like there's anything wrong with luxury brand campaigns - there's money in that (!!) but I would have loved to see her in a greater range of jobs across the industry.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

She has a YouTube channel in Portuguese (my native language) and I watched everything, she has an awesome personality and she's funny!
Her channel is very interesting and it's about her travelling and modelling
I feel like she is perfect in every way :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

She has a YouTube channel in Portuguese (my native language) and I watched everything, she has an awesome personality and she's funny!

shes so cute!!!! she looks a lot better with the dark hair than that blonde. she needs more recognition :(

i just watched most of her videos. i love when she swears:p "pra caralho velho"

• Funny
I really love her new short haircut, I think she pulls it off so well. Plus it just accentuates that beautiful long neck even more. :luv:

ObKW580.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

She made a video of what she eats in a day in Portuguese, in general she was saying she tries to eat as natural as possible, she doesn't use the microwave because it "kills" the food, and she was talking about the ingredients of the bread and said she is not vegan or vegetarian but admires people who are and "doesn't want to go into this topic"
she also drinks a lot of strong coffee... and basically she was just talking about the food she was showing to the camera.
She says that her motto is "our body is a temple" and while she was doing the omelette with cheese she was saying that it's very healthy and tasty... (but hey cheese is not so healthy :speechless:)
And again: She is sooo cute, I love her :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
She is so lovely, and I absolutely love her style. And she looks much better with the shorter hair in my opinion, I could never pull that off.

IMG_1548.jpg
IMG_1549.jpg
IMG_1550.jpg
IMG_1551.jpg

She made a video of what she eats in a day in Portuguese, in general she was saying she tries to eat as natural as possible, she doesn't use the microwave because it "kills" the food, and she was talking about the ingredients of the bread and said she is not vegan or vegetarian but admires people who are and "doesn't want to go into this topic"
she also drinks a lot of strong coffee... and basically she was just talking about the food she was showing to the camera.
She says that her motto is "our body is a temple" and while she was doing the omelette with cheese she was saying that it's very healthy and tasty... (but hey cheese is not so healthy :speechless:)
And again: She is sooo cute, I love her :luv:

i think the microwave thing is bs (it's scientifically disproven, but whatever) but she is lovely...sometimes i wish i had this level of analysis with food, the somewhat oblivious "homemade, fruit, raw, healthy, plain, simple, healthy" thing, because i would probably eat very few kinds of foods and just not worry so much. Oh well..

• Agree
i think the microwave thing is bs (it's scientifically disproven, but whatever) but she is lovely...sometimes i wish i had this level of analysis with food, the somewhat oblivious "homemade, fruit, raw, healthy, plain, simple, healthy" thing, because i would probably eat very few kinds of foods and just not worry so much. Oh well..

This is the second time I've heard someone say that microwaves "kill" food and I am just so confused. This chick was telling me that there's an experiment where microwaved water kills plants, but she couldn't explain how that would make sense. She just spat out some nonsense about radiation.

RADIATION APPLIES TO A TYPE OF HEATING (conduction, convection, and radiation people). People will believe anything that fits into they're narrative. Ask people whats the difference between xray radiation and microwave radiation and they don't think there is one.

I'm in clearly in a mood, but good god I hate people.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
Quite often kinda wish I knew less about nutrition. e.g. I knew a girl who wanted to lose weight and just started eating small portions (mainly plain vegetables) and was had no clue about calorie counting thus was unaware how few she was eating -- she was just eating "healthier." Like sometimes when my calorie count throughout the day is really low, idk whether I psychologically think myself into feeling tired because I know I've had fewer calories whereas if I was just oblivious I might not?

Or on the other hand if I didn't know this much I might be a fatty wondering why I couldn't lose weight and blaming my genetics and thyroid so there's that... :hahano:

• Agree
Oh my god-these (old-ish?) black and white shots of her are literal perfection

74.jpg

I can't get over her waist and arms...
Luiza-Scandelari-por-Ronald-Luv-4.jpg

!!!!!!
Luiza-Scandelari-por-Ronald-Luv-8.jpg

Ensaio_LuizaScandelari_phGutyerrezErdmann_02.jpg

Some in color:

bf178f394fa97f56c6b115b341ed4a00--sena-figure-drawing.jpg

pre72499-1030x688.jpg

3-2.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you for introducing me to her. I can't get over how gorgeous she is :kissblush:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I still adore her, but I can only really see her doing luxury watch campaigns for inflight magazines at this point. She hasn't really been marketed for anything edgy or editorial. Not like there's anything wrong with luxury brand campaigns - there's money in that (!!) but I would have loved to see her in a greater range of jobs across the industry.

Replying to myself because these recent shots with the short hair have me totally retracting my previous statement. She looks fantastic and so much more versatile :flower:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Saw her the other day. Her skin is perfect (I was so happy to see her because I love her YouTube videos). But her style is :slinkout:. She was wearing a puffy red coat,
1BC69249-E8B2-4C1A-ABB9-BE607B9A1613.jpeg

these shoes, and these very loose (so loose the pants are just straight, not form fitting at all) plaid print pants. Her clothes didn’t scream model to me except for her model lounge bag of course (must be nice) but she’s still stunning and I loveeee her :luv:. I just wish she would wear more form fitting clothes because the body that hides under all of that is ridiculously perfect and should be shown off. Does anyone know how old she is?